Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Yaknow, might just put this series on my to buy list. Might even get to it sometime in the next few years, seeing as i limit myself to 3 per paycheck.

Dex-chan lover
Basically he is a Spy from another Kingdom (not the Holy Kingdom), and kidnapped MC so that he could take him to his home nation, but later changed to another order.
Nope, technically he didn't change his orders concerning Kosuke and wasn't supposed to take him to his home nation. He was initially inserted as a spy in Merinard many years back, till Kosuke appeared in that world and then sent new orders. And he did exactly as ordered to the letter and it was all according to the prophecies.He was ordered to strip him of most of his stuff, leave the minimal, kidnap and take him to the archibishop in Merinesburg and throw in a cell, after that everything including a fated encounter would play out according to the prophecies.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is why you don't stockpile chapters, people will try to snipe, don't be stingy.

Dex-chan lover
Who is these humans that joined refugees? "old empire solders"? I feel i missed it, they was freaked out by Koisuke alone, now they accept human soldiers?
The old kingdom refers to the old Merinard Kingdom whose Royal Family Sylphy hails from before the Holy Kingdom Conquered them. It was mixed race and everyone including humans lived in harmony, till the Holy Kingdom conquered them 20 years ago and brought their human supremacy ideology. So the reaction depends on if they were born and raised before or after the Holy Kindgom took over Merinard and also plot purposes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With how smooth and shiny she is... i don't know why our delicious monoeye little roll even wastes cloth on those... I don't think I can call those panties, a string maybe.

The harpies have completely acclimatized... just as much as Kosuke.

I disagree with Danan, ignoring the fact he is completely dependent on Kosuke Logistics (don't blame him too much on this), he just got less than 300 trained new soldiers and he already wants to launch an attack on the enemy's central base of operations, without even taking the time to organize the new volunteers.

I understand that Kosuke is a huge cheat code, but he still is a very squish human and one fuck up and they are screwed... sure, I know it won't happen, but you get what I am saying.

He is too eager to right his failings, which isn't a good quality.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, technically he didn't change his orders concerning Kosuke and wasn't supposed to take him to his home nation. He was initially inserted as a spy in Merinard many years back, till Kosuke appeared in that world and then sent new orders. And he did exactly as ordered to the letter and it was all according to the prophecies.He was ordered to strip him of most of his stuff, leave the minimal, kidnap and take him to the archibishop in Merinesburg and throw in a cell, after that everything including a fated encounter would play out according to the prophecies.
Soooo he's a piece of trash?

Dex-chan lover
First page has a duplicate text box, page 8‘s weird paste-in of text (from the light novel? why the different font, tone, and complete lack of formatting?) misnames Aira as Ira, which is contradicted on that same page, page 14 calls her Ira again and is contradicted again on that same page.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's pretty easy to get what the most smart/realistic thing is to do now:
Let MC fix and strengthen the supply lines, while the rest are stocking up forces. This doesn't have to take months, but it's mandatory to keep things going.
Supply lines breaking is basically an instant mass casualty event. It needs to be avoided as much as possible.

But this is a story(of how my life got turned upside down...), so in the end the author decides what the team decides and what consequences it will hold. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I find it humorous that they are all talking while stripping & being comfortable with each other. Plus I like that Kosuke isn't doing the tropey thing where he overreacts to the situation.
Honestly his "Yep, this again" face is the best for me. Not that he doesn't obviously enjoy the Situation.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's pretty easy to get what the most smart/realistic thing is to do now:
Let MC fix and strengthen the supply lines, while the rest are stocking up forces. This doesn't have to take months, but it's mandatory to keep things going.
Supply lines breaking is basically an instant mass casualty event. It needs to be avoided as much as possible.

But this is a story(of how my life got turned upside down...), so in the end the author decides what the team decides and what consequences it will hold. :salute:
I think it helps that the MC is pretty much "the Supply Line" for a lot of things ... except food ... for now
No seriously he can Mass produce certain stuff and I bet simple food stuff is included considering he pretty much created "infinite Water" accidentally.

Dex-chan lover
I think it helps that the MC is pretty much "the Supply Line" for a lot of things ... except food ... for now
No seriously he can Mass produce certain stuff and I bet simple food stuff is included considering he pretty much created "infinite Water" accidentally.
Yes of course, but since he is moving with the main advance force, all the other forts would need to tap into the supplies of that force... Which is moving around the whole country at breakneck speed, thinning and expanding the supply routes.

That's why I was saying the most smart thing would be for the MC to fix the supply issues with fast cheaty movement and the main force can gain some desperately needed militia reinforcements.

With the capabilities they have, this wouldn't even take months and therefore is not enough time for the holy kingdom to do anything major in preparation to their attacks.

This is of course the logical approach and that is not the priority of this story. :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
who's the one who betrayed them again? I kinda forgot
Cuvi // Kubi, depending on the translation. The fox demihuman. Shows up first in chapter 6.

First page has a duplicate text box, page 8‘s weird paste-in of text (from the light novel? why the different font, tone, and complete lack of formatting?) misnames Aira as Ira, which is contradicted on that same page, page 14 calls her Ira again and is contradicted again on that same page.
So you know, Ira is the correct translation from the official English language sources.

Last edited:
Ngl the artist is fantastic with the ero stuff and those panties Melty was wearing man almost never see them especially with its just about peaking. Plus almost/full naked cuddle pile I love it but wouldnt want that in the summer especially being in the center

Btw thankyou for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Got alot of nice fanservice for Aira and damn what a thong she is wearing

Double-page supporter
I find it humorous that they are all talking while stripping & being comfortable with each other. Plus I like that Kosuke isn't doing the tropey thing where he overreacts to the situation. Finally we get to see the enemies of the story & that priest is going to make a dumb decision & die for it. Thanks for the translations.
It just sucks that he’s cool with having been raped by them

Users who are viewing this thread