Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
they had 3 casualties, which could have been avoided if they used his cheat abilities more actively:
tunnel in under them, raid their pantry and armory during night by digging up from below, hollow out a large cavity under the fort, fill with explosives, boom=profit, they could even stay hidden underground at all times and be safe from enemy scouts and attacks, this of course would not make a very interesting story though so i understand why the author is not doing it that way, it probably never even crossed their mind this was a option to begin with.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! Still some rough parts here and there, but definitely the better translation by far.
Even though I may not be that good at what I do, I'd at least try to fix some of the stuff that personally bothers me If had a hand in this chapter, I wouldn't let the TS (shits off center in most bubbles) or the TL/PR slide (some parts sound awkward to read out in english)ASDGFasgASG.jpg

First casualties from this military operation, kinda sad but must continue on.
I can for sure say this is one of those where I was reading mainly for the seggs but now am reading it too for the plot.

Thanks for the meal!!

they had 3 casualties, which could have been avoided if they used his cheat abilities more actively:
tunnel in under them, raid their pantry and armory during night by digging up from below, hollow out a large cavity under the fort, fill with explosives, boom=profit, they could even stay hidden underground at all times and be safe from enemy scouts and attacks, this of course would not make a very interesting story though so i understand why the author is not doing it that way, it probably never even crossed their mind this was a option to begin with.
1) I believe the objective now is to capture the forth by doing some quick raids, so they don't really have the leisure to wait till night for some surprise attack; or blow up the forth they are trying to capture with heavy explosions. (Time waste trying to pick up debris).

(This is a maybe)
2) This time they were accompanied by a merchant caravan so to avoid as much leaks of what MC can do they decided to do it as planned from the beginning. Merchants are essentially sharing the same work ethic as mercenaries: Work for whomever pays the most unless under a contract (or something).

Dex-chan lover
as expected, the MANY "his will" were actually "by your will", "as you wish" and the like.

And this time, I could finally understand what was going on about the merchant, I could only make guesses before. And the alcohol part had been completelly mangled.

Poor Torneko
I forgot about this, merchant may have another name but he was clearly Torneko.
...or maybe not, most other DQ merchants look like Torneko too...

I may not be a business person but i am pretty sure that if you make an alliance by blackmail and threats it will not be good on the future/Long term
well, they at least paid him.

no, seriously.
doubt there won't still be some sore feelings, but as they said (at least in this version of the translation) the place he was taking his wares to was already taken over. it was sell to them or go back with a loss of time and money from the transport.
not to mention, he was on his way to inside the enemy camp, surrounded. it would be justification to just take his wares and send him home.
while he clearly wished to be paid more, he at least got some compensation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's really sad about the other scanslator's efforts is that they might actually be a native English speaker.

They just never read or write much, so whatever the MTL spits out at them, they just accept it and call it a day.

And in case you think that there couldn't possibly be anyone so blatantly clueless... Please refer to the short below.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Don't let the other nitwit get you down, heck they probably couldn't even spell "nitwit" if asked.

Dex-chan lover
Getting shitfaced after a battle with a major power after you seems like a bad thing to do.

Group Leader
Imagine Prigozen pointing behind him and saying "Shoigu, I'm war dead" from the other translation
Ngl I'm glad that page happened, genuinely. that shit is hilarious, and its not like by accident when translators (especially official ones) try to squeeze modern lingo and jokes/memes into translations.
-
I hope they keep their passion for manga and strive to do better with their translations and work quality, the community can't hurt from having more scanlators passionate about their work.

Dex-chan lover
I may not be a business person but i am pretty sure that if you make an alliance by blackmail and threats it will not be good on the future/Long term
Normally; but, Kosuke is a Living gold mine, so this would be rather temporary. I doubt the merchants will care much in the future; when, they start getting better deals. I suspect Melty is being stingy due to habits, and the limitations of available resources, the lib. army is currently experiencing. Kosuke is fixing some of that; but, they are currently still suffering from logistics and end product insufficiencies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread