Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Why? I don't mind being spoiled.
soo, kyuubi, the fox? Guy idk whay he is. Hes actually a spy for the holy kingdom mentioned in this chapter, and he will kidnap kouske and imprison him, because an oracle foretold him coming basically. Also think this boosts mcs power? Idk i stopped reading literally the moment he got nabbed hes not a bad guy and neither is the holy kingdom i think

She kinda committed a war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops. also, i think It's rather useless for the dude who got shot right in the chest 3 times to surrender and for the dude who got panic attack. the battle is kinda one sided now, specially when mc later unlock
magic nukes

Modern soldiers aren't required to demand surrender before engaging an enemy force. They are required to accept it, when it's offered.

Dex-chan lover
Kosuke may not be very original with his creations, but damn if they aren't efficient in dealing with severely underdeveloped civilizations.

Kosuke may not be very original with his creations, but damn if they aren't efficient in dealing with severely underdeveloped civilizations.
Still, their enemies are pretty much brainless. "Coming up with something to counter the harpies"? How about shooting them out of the sky? Basing on the numer of explosions, there weren't that many.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna root for the humans bc the MC and his lot are too self-righteous for my taste but the humans are just to incompetent. It's so boring when the opponent is a bunch of inflexible idiots that just get face-rolled like that. They have mages, why not get some anti-air defense to shoot down those bloody harpies. They already had reports about them yet fall for the same trick a 4th time?

Dex-chan lover
if i had minecraft powers i'd make a kingdom in the sky because why not
I forget now... did the MC test if this still worked in this world?

If so, put in a worm drive and make it a mobile floating castle...
well if you look a couple chapter back i think he can do it because he make a block with torches floating and their floating temporary camp in the desert
so he can but never think of doing it for real :v

soo, kyuubi, the fox? Guy idk whay he is. Hes actually a spy for the holy kingdom mentioned in this chapter, and he will kidnap kouske and imprison him, because an oracle foretold him coming basically. Also think this boosts mcs power? Idk i stopped reading literally the moment he got nabbed hes not a bad guy and neither is the holy kingdom i think
and for additional info

the holy kingdom has two faction the old one which basically the og where they care for all race and the new one where they approach the human supremacy route and basically kyuubi true employer is of the old faction and they are in the minority.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well if you look a couple chapter back i think he can do it because he make a block with torches floating and their floating temporary camp in the desert
so he can but never think of doing it for real :v

and for additional info

the holy kingdom has two faction the old one which basically the og where they care for all race and the new one where they approach the human supremacy route and basically kyuubi true employer is of the old faction and they are in the minority.
That's good so he isn't actually betraying them the least.... I actually like him for a side chrcter

Dex-chan lover
I praise that knight for staying silent in her her blind spot when going for the kill instead of yelling and revealing his presence
Right, but I'm sure this violates some manga law or something.
When ambushing someone, you're supposed to yell something, preferably the name of your special attack.
"Silent Knight's Invisible Strike of the Hidden Blood Moon of Twilight".
The longer the better. Also, the cringier the better.
No wonder he died. We can't have that kind of criminal backstabbing people in a way that actually makes sense.

(Edit: Actually, I'm not sure he died. It's not very clear but I think the armor took most of the damage.)

Dex-chan lover
if you read the previous chapter, she said to the human soldiers in previous fortress they captured to surrender first and give them time for about 30-60 minutes to make any decision which made the human troops disarray before the sniper shot their commander following by H-4rpy Air strike and completely slaughtered them.

well if look closely she's the one who throws her kukri/scimitar sword at the commander's head first.
But here's the thing, yeah previous fort in the previous chapter she called for surrender before attacking the fort. This chapter the news that the fight started while we were with Kosuke in the carriage . Since they're already all out on bows and magic when we switch back to Sylphy and with the Archbishop and the commander leading the fort, it's probably indication they declined to surrender.

Dex-chan lover
Correction he's only acting as a spy for the holy kingdom, but truly, he's a spy from the Varyag Empire further east that's at war with the Holy Kindgom. You're mixing up the Empire with the Holy Kingdom. Holy Kingdom: religious human supremacists. Varyag Empire: another mixed race nation that got that oracle to kidnap Kosuke

Dex-chan lover
Oh agreed. But hopefully, his power won't create block "human" traders that will generate items. I don't think this manga needs nightmare fuel of that variety. So the Material Generation, won't be quite the same. Essentially he'll be locked out of most metals. And that's a huge handicap for his particular version of a tech tree.

They'll essentially be self sustaining, for Water, Wheat/Grains/plant foods, Fuel (trees and Charcoal), and probably enough livestock that can manually replenish themselves. But you aren't going to have more new clay, gems, metal ores, aside from what he could bring up to a floating island. The story hasn't mentioned it, but I can't say for certain, you couldn't "make" more dirt, from decomposing plant material. But that's hardly a limiting growth factor.

How is the holy kingdom not bad. They are raping and enslaving beast folk.

Bishop literally mentions breeding stock so it has the potential to be worse than goblin slayer

Users who are viewing this thread