Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 is missing the word "are" and I don't think she would be using the word "nah" ever, it's Silphy we're talking about and in the middle of a siege as well

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect her to have a Revolver, then again i shouldn't be surprised since Kosuke can create pretty much anything
TANKS NEXT?!
The revolver was one of the guns he made in Chapter 22. Guns are still sort of inferior to their Fantasy Level Attacks, though. Page 17, they just cut the bullets in flight. Though they are pretty high level warriors.

@gravreverse Chapter 13 Page 15, he basically proves the concept. The problem being is that you still need material inputs for his power to do much of anything. So they can live in the skies, but he won't be able to gather more materials to do more after that. And there isn't any information about whether or not you could make it move.

Dex-chan lover
where did you get that "gentlemen rule" to say "surrender now" before attacking from?
they are armies fighting each other, not police arresting criminal
if you read the previous chapter, she said to the human soldiers in previous fortress they captured to surrender first and give them time for about 30-60 minutes to make any decision which made the human troops disarray before the sniper shot their commander following by H-4rpy Air strike and completely slaughtered them.

No... here in human world killing them after they offered themselves up would be a war crime. She doesn't have any obligation say anything, it's on them to throw their weapons down.
well if look closely she's the one who throws her kukri/scimitar sword at the commander's head first.

Dex-chan lover
She kinda committed a war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops.
No she didn't. If they dropped their weapons and declared their surrender, then what she did would be a crime. Instead, what happened?

They drew their weapons...
Called for reinforcements...
Assumed a stance to engage in violence to defend their commander.

That is when she threw her kukri through the commander's head, because those soldiers established that they had no intention of surrendering.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
sddefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I praise that knight for staying silent in her her blind spot when going for the kill instead of yelling and revealing his presence, unfortunately for him she have god sense and outgunned him.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect her to have a Revolver, then again i shouldn't be surprised since Kosuke can create pretty much anything
TANKS NEXT?!
It was already shown in Chapter 22 where he has her try firearms. Although it's not stated in the manga, but in the WN/LN she chose to keep the revolver.

She kinda committed a war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops. also, i think It's rather useless for the dude who got shot right in the chest 3 times to surrender and for the dude who got panic attack. the battle is kinda one sided now, specially when mc later unlock
magic nukes
Surrender Option is just for non combatants (civilians, Transport, Manufacturing, Combatants that are surrendering)
The moment they call for Guard that means they were in for a fight

Users who are viewing this thread