Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
We appreciate the feeling but please don't release machine translated chapters that didn't go through a couple reads to fix the text so that it made sense.
This will only work to make Galaxy Scans drop this manga, better a bit slow than nothing at all.
actually situations like these tends to make gd scans get off their asses and upload faster

Group Leader
Ah yes, the duwang moment has finally came for this manga.

Jokes aside, if you really want to jump on scanlations, you shouldn't probably snipe titles that still actively (within 1-3 months) translated, moreover with awfully incoherent MTL and messed up typesetting.

If you just wanted to get an experience, you should probably start with cleaning and typesetting first, rather than directly putting your hands on translation. Find some old titles with low quality scans but proper TL, get yourself a much decent raw scans, and train yourself with it while crediting the original TL.

MTL is actually fine, but that's when you can refine them into something that won't make you doubt your sanity when you read it, while keeping it consistent with the story's settings, characters, and nuances.

Dex-chan lover
Nah thx, if MTL is what you can do, I will MTL myself. Also don't snipe please

Supporter
Unreadable gibberish. I also hate that all the i's, and only the i's, are lowercase.

Aggregator gang
..........my brain now has cancer due to trying to read this chapter
OIP.44XS5hz7AT0zNUwvYOb6pwAAAA

This isn't even doing something... and There isn't even a point to do it because the title isn't dropped in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Everybody happy to complain
Nobody willing to step up and do better.
Please, continue.

I could just do a "Bad Lip Reading" take on this, go look at each image with no context or translation and make up my own shit, and it would be exactly as good as this, if not a.) better because it would be comprehensible and/or b.) worse because it would be less hilariously bad.

Users who are viewing this thread