Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
both the TL and this sentence is dealing brain damage to my already diminished IQ, please stop.

Also, GD sucks, but if you snipe their shit, using MTL at that, at least get a proof reader or something. God damn. How do you read those text bubble and say, "yeah, this shit will totally show them"

Hell, there is a specific manga MTL using AI you can probably google that can give you a much better result than this.
As a proofreader, I can personally attest there is no fixing this. The MTL itself is complete garbage and incomprehensible. The only way it could be fixed would be by effectively rewriting the whole script with nothing but wild guesses.

Dex-chan lover
Let me say this ''Better no translation than a bad one'' it is one of those few mangas that i enjoy with (until now) good translation, so please, don't ruin it.

And btw reading the whole chapter gave me cancer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I honestly can understand this, but maybe it is because I am used to bad translations ever since I started learning english. Some of the old games I played... did not have the best text quality.

His will.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7, "It's hard", is the moment things went from "this seems odd" to "this was blatantly machine translated". I've seen 大変 get turned into that way too many times to not notice it.

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry I can't understand any of this, I get translations are hard but if your doing this solo not a good idea
49e.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long until the trash white knights come to defend the poor mtl translator that is being "harassed" by all the people who justly call out on the sniping + horrible translation

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the person who uploaded this is a native English speaker, otherwise they would have noticed this made no sense at the best of times. Got an actual headache trying to read it and gave up half way through
But with ai and translation being so good already how can it be so badly translated... idk.

His will. 💀

Gotta love when people snipe an active translation with the worst lowest effort MTL attempt.

Dex-chan lover
OOF, my eyes AND my brain hurt after reading this... thing. It's not a translation, it doesn't deserve to be called like it.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how long until the trash white knights come to defend the poor mtl translator that is being "harassed" by all the people who justly call out on the sniping + horrible translation
Criticism is best used to help people improve on the form writing and this needs heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeavy criticism

Dex-chan lover
Criticism is best used to help people improve on the form writing and this needs heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeavy criticism
So heavy it'll collapse into a black hole
Or worse, denser than harem protagonists

Users who are viewing this thread