Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I find the self-loading designs somewhat dubious. I guess it's natural the author couldn't exactly copy them from credible sources, so they are what they are.

It would be about the time for the MC to remove his slave status. It was necessary in the beginning as he would have probably been murdered otherwise by people traumatised by the human kingdom, but now everybody loves him.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be about the time for the MC to remove his slave status. It was necessary in the beginning as he would have probably been murdered otherwise by people traumatised by the human kingdom, but now everybody loves him.
He mostly keeps it on for convenience. He stops wearing it after a certain event in V3 of the light novel

Dex-chan lover
"I'm fine with just Sylphy"

tags: Harem

girl-sure-jan.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really love this one, Space Merc, and Galactic Naval Officer and I really recommend reading the LNs for them. The WNs are also very good and not a whole lot changes from each story version. The masses are making some pretty wild guesses about the future...Oh, where to start.... Don't read if you don't wanna know!

For some reason, that lizard girl just does it for me. I hope we get more sexy shots of her. And just more of her in general, the artist draws her very well.
She becomes his bodyguard later, but nothing ever happens, so you might get a couple more fanservice shots of her, there won't be many, or any, at all. Sorry!

Well, that's certainly a new one.

Oh no, harem talk started :notlikethis:
It's not a harem. No, really... (It's actually a horny female sex army, with numbers approaching 50 later. He also gets a smaller army of personal maids that are Yandere-levels of loyal.)

Die? not happening. story ain't dark enough to kill off the FMC in the first real action

get incapcitated or otherwise sent away for a while? very likely
:shamihuh: Princess will die and the side harem will comfort him......probably
Nah, Sylphy is immune to all negative status effects throughout the entire story. She's also impervious to all injuries. Sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not.
Dude's going to have to level up his Logistics skill to keep up at this rate.

Also it is a crime to obscure Cute Melty Munching A Hamburger on page 6.
Cute Melty hasn't even happened yet. She's legit the best girl, for some crazy reasons later. Why you may ask? well, if you really want to know, read the next spoiler.

I'm not going to go into extreme detail, but...MC gets captured by a legit asshole later, getting locked in a dungeon. To save him, Melty CUTS off her freakin horns to look like a human and infiltrates in an attempt to rescue him. It's also found out later that she is probably one of the, if not THE, strongest member of the resistance, able to physically curbstomp almost anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Aira is by far my favorite, with Fronte not far behind. Lizard girl and Melty are next.

Dex-chan lover
I know they say that they don't want to send Kousuke to the frontlines, but if his abilities follow Minecraft logic, I feel like it would be OP to take him to the frontlines and make a floating walkway/base above the kingdom's capital. Just siege from the air with ranged weapons outside of the humans' range, don't bother with a series of forward bases for ground combat.

Dex-chan lover
I really love this one, Space Merc, and Galactic Naval Officer and I really recommend reading the LNs for them. The WNs are also very good and not a whole lot changes from each story version. The masses are making some pretty wild guesses about the future...Oh, where to start.... Don't read if you don't wanna know!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll just hope that the manga changes things a little. I don't think adding her would be a big change. At the very least, she'll still be around so I can stare into her beautiful eyes. Seriously, I love the artists work.

Users who are viewing this thread