Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
😭😭😭 I don't want this story to be harem it makes the relationship between fmc and mc real dull and i hate that kinda shit. A better option would be to bring good male charecters and pair them up

MD@Home
the first bubble suggest they're not sure about those 3 but in the RAW it's only Schmel that's on the unsure (since, y'know, hard to read a lizard's expression)
Except Schmel (Fluffy: Syumel) is the ogre with the tree trunk (see ch16p21, ch24p19, whatever the fuck "full of Schmel's stocks" is supposed to mean here), not the lizard which I don't recall to even be introduced by name in the first place. (And I don't think it's Leonard's spear instructor Zamil, ch16p19-20, because that would mean she'd be old, more like the one who got her leg fracture healed, ch14p12+.
Then again, Leggy Liz has a smooth head with just a strip of frizzy mane while Zamil has prominent head ridges that probably (ch20p15) go down the back, too, like in this chapter's nude shot, so, fuck do I know … Maybe TL/TS/PR (or the raws indeed) just fucked up and put the wrong name here and she really is meant to be Zamil.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Except Schmel (Fluffy: Syumel) is the ogre with the tree trunk (see ch16p21, ch24p19, whatever the fuck "full of Schmel's stocks" is supposed to mean here), not the lizard which I don't recall to even be introduced by name in the first place. (And I don't think it's Leonard's spear instructor Zamil, ch16p19-20, because that would mean she'd be old, more like the one who got her leg fracture healed, ch14p12+.
Then again, Leggy Liz has a smooth head with just a strip of frizzy mane while Zamil has prominent head ridges that probably go down the back, too, like in this chapter's nude shot, so, fuck do I know … Maybe TL/TS/PR (or the raws indeed) just fucked up and put the wrong name here and she really is meant to be Zamil.)

Ah whoops, I thought since she's on the page that's her name (and the RAW only mentioned 5 names: Melty, Aira, Schmel/Syumel, Gelda, Piruna+harpies)

So yeah, either they put the wrong name on RAW or the artist somehow missed out the chance to put in nude sexy oni.

Dex-chan lover
I know the quote and the design this is supposedly a homage to. Still don't see where that makes it a valid bitching point over pedantry.
It's a common typo, especially with auto-predict on mobile device keyboards, and doesn't affect the discussion in a thread about manga. And then your parroting what I wrote could give the impression that the purpose was to make me feel bad for my mistake, but maybe that wasn't how you intended it to be. uwu :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Dude's going to have to level up his Logistics skill to keep up at this rate.

Also it is a crime to obscure Cute Melty Munching A Hamburger on page 6.
He also needs to build a coblestone generator, that way he doesn't depend on the location having enough materials to build.

MD@Home
It's a common typo, especially with auto-predict on mobile device keyboards, and doesn't affect the discussion in a thread about manga. And then your parroting what I wrote could give the impression that the purpose was to make me feel bad for my mistake, but maybe that wasn't how you intended it to be. uwu :meguuusad:
See, here's the thing, though: If it's so common, and you already acknowledge it being so common, why didn't you take extra care to avoid it? Trying to hide behind the statistic, that's not an excuse, that's an admittance of neglect. And trying to blame it on technological implements adds admittance of willful incompetence with modern consumer-level information technology.

"Doesn't affect the discussion" Ah, good old "you did understand me anyway" defense. Sure, it doesn't affect it. As does not washing your hands after taking a piss, as does speaking while chewing, letting your unfortunate listeners piece together your intended message from the mumblings between the flying breadcrumbs, as does sneezing without covering your face.

No, making you feel bad is not my goal. I just happened to make use of my freedom to not remain silent when people think they can get away with being lazy, discourteous snots. And if it makes you feel bad that you can't carelessly puke some text fragments into a public forum without consequences, or even just that you got a typo pointed out, then that sounds more like a "you" problem. Offense is taken, not given. Sure, some offense is more difficult not to take, but come on, you were neglectful, got called out on it, and decided it's better to whine about it instead of fixing it and moving on? Don't know about you, but, for me, whining stopped working in a discussion when I started learning to talk.

Yes, mistakes happen. Not giving a scrap how you present yourself in writing and at least trying to make an effort, however, is a conscious choice. And you're better than that, aren't you?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
See, here's the thing, though: If it's so common, and you already acknowledge it being so common, why didn't you take extra care to avoid it? Trying to hide behind the statistic, that's not an excuse, that's an admittance of neglect. And trying to blame it on technological implements adds admittance of willful incompetence with modern consumer-level information technology.

"Doesn't affect the discussion" Ah, good old "you did understand me anyway" defense. Sure, it doesn't affect it. As does not washing your hands after taking a piss, as does speaking while chewing, letting your unfortunate listeners piece together your intended message from the mumblings between the flying breadcrumbs, as does sneezing without covering your face.

No, making you feel bad is not my goal. I just happened to make use of my freedom to not remain silent when people think they can get away with being lazy, discurteous snots. And if it makes you feel bad that you can't carelessly puke some text fragments into a public forum without consequences, or even just that you got a typo pointed out, then that sounds more like a "you" problem. Offense is taken, not given. Sure, some offense is more difficult not to take, but come on, you were neglectful, got called out on it, and decided it's better to whine about it instead of fixing it and moving on? Don't know about you, but, for me, whining stopped working in a discussion when I started learning to talk.

Yes, mistakes happen. Not giving a scrap how you present yourself in writing and at least trying to make an effort, however, is a conscious choice. And you're better than that, aren't you?
Somebody missed the reference by being overly pedantic about grammar... (The name Joerg might help you along...)
Wow, Zael was right, you are being pedantic. You are going to have a bad time in life if you make such a big deal over people's autocorrect spelling choices in the Mangadex forum.

If you ever have problems making friends or interacting with people, try to recognize and reevaluate this part of your behavior. Only trying to help you by pointing it out so you can correct it.

Last edited:
MD@Home
Wow, Zael was right, you are being pedantic. You are going to have a bad time in life if you make such a big deal over people's autocorrect spelling choices in the Mangadex forum.

If you ever have problems making friends or interacting with people, try to recognize and reevaluate this part of your behavior. Only trying to help you by pointing it out so you can correct it.
Except I didn't actually miss that reference, pedantry or otherwise, so, that buys neither Zael nor you anything. And as for making friends, if pointing out even the most basic of spelling negligence already counts as unbearable pedantry to you, then don't worry, I wouldn't want to be friends with such a selfish, entitled and disproportionately sensitive brat like you in the first place.

And here I'd got my hopes up that you'd learn and walk away from this a better person instead of getting even more bitchy and defensive. Oh, well.

Dex-chan lover
Do they get in heat at the same time? a vet told me every animal has different phase.

Dex-chan lover
Do they get in heat at the same time? a vet told me every animal has different phase.
Ever live in a house with multiple women, and you learn that there will be times were somehow, all thier monthly "times" will match. Just like a metronome. And you just gotta stay low till it passes.

MD@Home
any spoiler?
Nah, just my enthusiastic speculation. Though, how things are said to be progressing, it's probably safe to go with "certain until explicitly stated otherwise".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

No, making you feel bad is not my goal. I just happened to make use of my freedom to not remain silent when people think they can get away with being lazy, discurteous snots. And if it makes you feel bad that you can't carelessly puke some text fragments into a public forum without consequences, or even just that you got a typo pointed out, then that sounds more like a "you" problem. Offense is taken, not given. Sure, some offense is more difficult not to take, but come on, you were neglectful, got called out on it, and decided it's better to whine about it instead of fixing it and moving on? Don't know about you, but, for me, whining stopped working in a discussion when I started learning to talk.

Speaking as someone who's very particular about using proper grammar and spelling things correctly, I have to say that you're definitely the asshole in this situation. "It's" vs. "its" is definitely a common error to show up, and more often than not it's not a result of someone being lazy or not knowing the correct spelling, but instead is the result of a phone (or other device) autocorrecting as someone types or of someone fat-fingering their phone keyboard as they write.

I agree that proper spelling is important, and that we shouldn't let grammar fall by the wayside just because we're in a more casual context, but even so that still doesn't mean we need to be operating on all cylinders at all times.
In a setting like this, where it's essentially a somewhat more structured online chatroom, minor spelling mistakes (especially those caused by unwanted computer intervention such as autocorrect) are acceptable, especially if they don't obfuscate the meaning of the message itself. After all, it can be quite difficult to spot that apostrophe (or lack thereof) when typing out a quick message on a phone screen, so if the message passes the initial visual once-over then it's likely that the person in question won't see the mistake until they hit send. There's no need to jump on someone for this type of error in this type of setting. They certainly aren't being negligent in any way, they're communicating like a normal person in this setting, with all the minor errors and quirks that come along with that.

You have, and this is especially true of the quoted response, been unnecessarily rude and confrontational in your replies, acting as though the original error was some grave sin and the subsequent callouts against you for being pedantic were somehow deep personal attacks. You make this out to be some sort of horrible trend that's degrading the very foundation of our language, when the reality is that it was a simple, understandable mistake that the OP either didn't notice or didn't go back to correct because they aren't hypervigilant regarding their use of language. In the quoted message, you attack both their character and the character of their actions (something you do again in your interaction with captain_crunch), and you compare their mistake to acts that actively spread infectious disease.
I want to be clear here: To say that their mistake did not affect the discussion (until, of course, you brought it up) is 100% accurate. Any person with even a passing knowledge of the English language will automatically correct "it's" to "its" in their head when they read that message, especially if they're familiar with the quote. It's not at all similar to speaking while chewing, where a listener will have to piece together meaning from multiple mumbled or slurred sounds. It is not an equivalent comparison (and that's setting aside the whole actively spreading infection disease" comparison you made).

In the end, by calling out their mistake in the way you did, you helped nobody, accomplished nothing beyond making yourself seem pedantic, and generally made an ass of yourself (especially given the way you've been responding to subsequent messages).

As an aside: It's "discourteous", not "discurteous". Furthermore, "mumblings" isn't a word. The plural form of the noun "mumble" is "mumbles", and that's the only noun (other than "mumbler", which is clearly not what you're looking for here) derived from the verb "mumble".
Just figured I should let you know. Y'know, so you can stop being so neglectful.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so NOW there are dog-girls.

Page 4: You are abilities surprise me as always

You are abilities...

How the fuck?
"You are" is exactly the same as "you're"... and idiots mix up "you're" and "your" all the time. How is this different to any other time someone screwed that up?

If anything, seeing "you are" written out like that just takes it from heinous and wraps back around to funny. It looks like satire.

Dex-chan lover
Well... that is what happens when people get comfortable, when things are dire, everyone is occupied just trying to survive, but give them time to feel relaxed and then... well... they need to repopulate, and it has been said that there are more beast women than men, so some will need to pick up the slack.

Users who are viewing this thread