Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
IIRC she already shared him with the whole gang without even telling him. Or at least it was heavily hinted that the harpies and the snake girls had their way with him after magically putting him so sleep.

Wait snake girls what chapter / page was that one?
None, Iskarioth is maybe misremembering the little advances he received from the research department girls, but he avoids them all. Zykes is the poor monkey guy that gets drained dry. Kosuke never gets it with the snake girls. Only the harpies in WN, LN or Manga because Sylphy considered them valuable enough for their future as bombers to share Kosuke with them.
As far as members of the harem specifically or mentioned in passing, he never touches any of the girls of the research department except for Isla. I've read the whole WN and up to date in the LN and manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
None, Iskarioth is maybe misremembering the little advances he received from the research department girls, but he avoids them all. Zykes is the poor monkey guy that gets drained dry. Kosuke never gets it with the snake girls. Only the harpies in WN, LN or Manga because Sylphy considered them valuable enough for their future as bombers to share Kosuke with them.
As far as members of the harem specifically or mentioned in passing, he never touches any of the girls of the research department except for Isla. I've read the whole WN and up to date in the LN and manga.
Thank you for the information King!

Dex-chan lover
yeah, i noticed they were. i even pointed that out in my other comments.

So you noticed, and STILL made that other comment?

If you noticed before your previous comment made no sense (why made the 'or' part if you know) and if you noticed later you claiming you 'even pointed that out' here seems like you're just making flimsy excuse for no reason.

reu

Dex-chan lover
waiting for the explosion that'd kill thousands of people rather than having private time with Silphy are prime examples
that's an improvement, showing some moral rather than being a complete doormat

Dex-chan lover
Don't you hate it when the horrors of war interrupt your flirting?

Fed-Kun's army
that's an improvement, showing some moral rather than being a complete doormat
Pretty common in Mangas to make the MC more focused on ufufufu than they were in the novels, mangas have to skip quite a bit of novel content, though in this case they may have wanted to avoid a repeat of the "waiting at the walls" that he already did when their forces invaded the occupied territory just a few chapters earlier.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter doesn't get marked as read for me for some reason. I read through the last 3-4 chapters at once and the previous ones got properly marked, but not this. I clicked it several times already. Anyone else have this bug? What's up with this site?

Aggregator gang
I hate harems I hate harems I hate harems
The differences between this and the novel are interesting (not being able to use a detonator due to the cost of wire, and him watching and waiting for the explosion that'd kill thousands of people rather than having private time with Silphy are prime examples)

Unlike other adaptations they aren't skipping too much of the important stuff though, when compared to something like "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" which gets steadily worse/less interesting through the versions (WN>LN>Manga>Anime)
Did you read the WN for slave harem? 90% of it is the dullest grinding autism you could possibly fathom.

Dex-chan lover
artist is so mean to the harpy with no bangs in page 16, 2nd panel lmao smh

Fed-Kun's army
I hate harems I hate harems I hate harems

Did you read the WN for slave harem? 90% of it is the dullest grinding autism you could possibly fathom.
I did read it, and I'm not exactly enthused about you using the word "autism" that way...

Dex-chan lover
The differences between this and the novel are interesting (not being able to use a detonator due to the cost of wire, and him watching and waiting for the explosion that'd kill thousands of people rather than having private time with Silphy are prime examples)

Unlike other adaptations they aren't skipping too much of the important stuff though, when compared to something like "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" which gets steadily worse/less interesting through the versions (WN>LN>Manga>Anime)
I swear the main girls' tits in that series gets bigger in each adaptation

Dex-chan lover
If the enemy chose to occupy the empty fortress, they likely rolled all of their supplies in promptly, as those would be the primary thing to protect. So, even if a portion of the army was left outside and survived, they would be without food and water. Some scout units would most definitely survive, unless the invader commander chose to ignore surveying the surroundings before the morning. However, a bunch of scouts wouldn't naturally matter that much, though it would be handy, for the MC's side, if the army simply seemed to disappear entirely, leaving the kingdom totally baffled and aghast.
There's a lot of TNT. This might be measured as 1.5 to 2 kilotons maybe? 🤔. "Little Boy" was 15 kilotons.

It's a crap load of explosive force, and the shockwave alone can pulp flesh and organs some distance away.

MD@Home
Don't you just love the double standard?

"A man can't call himself a man if he hits on women with a partner."

"What is that? The women are doing it? Oh boy, better pop a blue and drop your pants, 'coz it's open season on your baby batter injector. And don't you dare losing your stiffy until you've sired me another battalion for the rebellion."

Last edited:
You ever stop and think about how many people in the world died while you were busy having a quickie?

Users who are viewing this thread