Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

Contributor
@Siti

found it:
https://mangadex.org/title/47777/goshujinsama-to-yuku-isekai-survival

Seems the 'prologue', chapter 0, wasn't actually a prologue and was just part of chapter 1 so it got taken down.

Straight up game physic from ch 1. The amount of joke ain't enough so I consider this a serious manga.

Next title!

Modded Minecraft Isekai? that's some 200 iq original story type shit, hope it doesn't turn into that stupid smartphone isekai

Dex-chan lover
Add the tag monster girls? Shit, monsters like cyclops are ugly af!

Author of this garbage https://mangadex.org/title/36514/29-sai-dokushin-wa-isekai-de-jiyuu-ni-ikita-katta ? How can that Minecraft isekai be any better?!

i sometimes hate myself for just reading bad isekai series, but i just cant help it

Contributor
@tae_ka_pre

You want criticism? Fine.

[ul]The concept of this whole series is just “oh what if I was literally sucked into a survival game”[/ul]
[ul]MC has no real characterization - instead of using his wits or anything to survive, he relies on his cheat skills entirely[/ul]
[ul]Basically making it a survival game in everything but name, but then adding a dark elf from an RPG genre for the waifu quota[/ul]

Honestly, at this point, it’s not even that bad - it’s just average. And on a website where you can access thousands of series at any time, there are better ones you could be reading than just an average work.

Fed-Kun's army
author love to use fu*k scene to bait reader
- fu*k bait in chap.2

@xyzzy oh I'm in a different world, how do I survive? I know! Let me use my wits and not my cheat skills!

I'm gonna try and use Einstein's Theory of Relativity to somehow summon a slab of meat for me to eat!

Wait... Wouldn't it be smarter if I use my cheat skills instead? Because they're "cheat" skills after all?

Nah! A commenter in mangadex thinks I could use my wits another way to survive!

He literally "used his wits" and thought that using his "cheat" skills is way better than actually trying to spend hours building and creating stuff.

What the heck kinda criticism is this?

The MC at least isn't a smiley, "everything is kind and nice" guy that blushes for every single thing a girl does! He even honestly told her he's looking at her tits

He's not really an eccentric personality that's in comedic manga but it's not as bad as you're trying to make it

This manga seems promising. Isekai minecraft. Initially i thought that it was really survival mode isekai without cheat, then suddenly he can craft items. He would be OP if he later comes across mines (iron, steel, adamantium, etc) and will be able to craft countless OP weapons,armors, also unlimited money by insta mining diamond (provided he have good quality shovel). Only weakness of him is his low combat ability (why throwing spear then use short axe when you can use the spear to distance yourself from the enemy) and it seems he doesn't get any stats/skills by killing enemies. Just need some training on combat and voila.

There are something i want to nitpick though about this manga. Why does the author have to enable WSAD and sprint for movement? It seems unnecessary to me as he is already strong enough without them, and the WSAD movement looks weird, how would other people see him? by the images shown it looks awkward.

Overall though this is a breath of fresh air on the isekai genre, TIL you can use bow drill fire starter to light up fire easier. Hope the author keeps on writing and and the translator regularly updates, cheers.

Intro]
Creeper
Aw man[Verse 1]
So we back in the mine
Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side
Side-side to side
This task, a grueling one
Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
Diamonds tonight[Pre-Chorus]
Heads up
You hear a sound, turn around and look up
Total shock fills your body
Oh, no, it's you again
I can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes
Eyes-eye-eyes[Chorus]
'Cause, baby, tonight
The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again
'Cause, baby, tonight
You grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again (Bolt again-gain)
And run, run until it's done, done
Until the sun comes up in the morn'
'Cause, baby, tonight
The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again[Post-Chorus]
Aw Man
Creeper
Creeper
Aw Man (Man)
Aw Man
Aw-a-a-a Man
Aw Man
[Verse 2]
Just when you think you're safe
Overhear some hissing from right behind
Right-right behind
That's a nice life you have
Shame it's gotta end at this time, time, time
Time-ti-time-time[Pre-Chorus]
Blows up
Then your health bar drops and you could use a one-up
Get inside, don't be tardy
So now you're stuck in there
Half a heart is left, but don't die, die, die
Die-die-die[Chorus]
'Cause, baby, tonight
'Cause, baby, tonight
You grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again (Bolt again-gain)
And run, run until it's done, done
Until the sun comes up in the morn'
'Cause, baby, tonight
The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again[Post-Chorus]
Aw Man
Creeper
Creeper
Aw Man (Man)
Aw Man
Aw-a-a-a Man
Aw Man[Outro]
Baby, tonight
'Cause, baby, tonight
You grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again

I want to know what kind of "survival game" that can make an average office worker be able to make sharp tools from stone for less than a day without injuring his hand.

Dex-chan lover
So...if anyone read the raws/novel/whatever: does she make him a slave? Because from the cover it seems like that
If she does, i'm out of here as quick as i started reading it

Interesting first chapter. Wonder how this manga will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread