Gotoubun no Hanayome β

Dex-chan lover
Even mangadex doesn’t want Nino to win that’s why its still not up yet

Contributor
@greatninja3
I mean, there's a reason why MikuDex exists.

MikuDex.jpg

Group Leader
Sorry for waiting so long, we've encounter some technical issues. Great thanks for the help from the dev of Mangadex. :)

(And the Mikudex is LOVELY IMO)

Dex-chan lover
It's always a wonder to me how most artists can draw the sisters almost perfectly but nobody can draw Fuutarou.

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly speaking, I think Miku no Hanayome handled this better.

Talking to the losers is a given before the choice, but only showing a summed up picture is more elegant. There were shitposts in /a/ at the time of Chapter 113, that Fuutarou is only gonna thank Yotsuba, then choose someone else. In this case, Nino. However, the whole charade feels unnecessary as all of them knew the outcome, except Nino for cheap feelz, so she left her place, just because of the photo and her assumption.

Even if it's a doujin, it's jut cringey seeing how Fuutarou thinks it's a good idea to involve the losers in the search. In the original work, he was worried about them after he lost Yotsuba, but Itsuki made him realize that Yotsuba should be his priority given the moment. He understood that. Here, Nino is her priority, but he just goes and kicks the corpses of the rest in his selfish search. Miku's scene was especially corny. "Don't apologize, Fuutarou, just hear my essay about why Nino is the ideal woman on Earth, fetch her!"

Itsuki being irrelevant at least was a good touch. Negi really forsake her after Seven Goodbyes.

@Bastian I have to agree with you. I like the fact that we were shown how Fuutaro communicates with the girls before choosing, but some things looked superfluous. In fact, conversations with the girls turned out due to the fact that he did not find Nino. He talked to Miku only because she was in Nino’s room. If in the original manga I hated Fuutaro for not even talking to the girls, then here I am glad that we got at least some kind of dialogue. however, I do not like the reasons for this dialogue.

In the original manga, I wanted to hit Itsuki very hard when she did not let Fuutaro even try to talk with others. Yes, Yotsuba had problems with her head and she needed help, but in chapter 122 we found out that after that he never talked to the girls. This is the part of the story for which many hate the hero. He betrayed his friends, although he said how dear they were to him.

PoH

Wait this is done by a russian group? Like the artist is russian. Damnnnnn.

@PoH the artist is a chinese. Translation into russian will be very soon) If you are russian then we can communicate in our native language)

Great job! I loved it!
I think you did a better job than the editors incharge under negi. If you upload more I will definitely read/share with the community I build up.

As a nino worshiper i feel blessed and consider this as one of our bible. Time to preach it to another fellow nino worshiper

Users who are viewing this thread