Gotouge Koyoharu Tanpenshuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Haeniwa no Zigzag

I quite enjoyed that one-shot. I truly am a fan of Gotouge's brand of drawing and writing. I'll probably like anything she makes in the future after Kimetsu ends.

I idolize Tanjiro but I relate to Zigzag. I share his really aggressive mindset of independence, but as shown by Tanjiro one can't accomplish things by themselves. Humans are thriving because we help each other out, but it still pretty neat to see someone do good things cuz they were forced to.

What the? I'm liking this one-shot more than I have to. Too bad this is just one shot.. I really want to know what happened with the MC and how he got his curses. Oh well..

This might be the next series that the author makes after demon slayer is finished. This author is totally in my top favorite of all time.

Double-page supporter
I agree, this is really cool and I hope it turns into a full series. The setting is cool and the MC is fun and different without being generic shounen or superdark edgy mcbadass

Contributor
I like the dynamic between the main character and the girl, it feels Yato-and-Hiyori-esque

Users who are viewing this thread