Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

i dont think i can keep reading this. She sacrificed for her sister on request of a family friend and it sounds like they let everyone slander her and didn't even acknowledge her sacrifice for them AND everyone she practically saved by sacrificing herself.

Dex-chan lover
So the fact that someone lied to you to get you to kill a member of your own family doesn't really seem to bother you all that much, huh?
He's under the assumption that she's already dead and a demon has taken her form.

Dex-chan lover
According to the raw, chapter 5 and 6 will covered Lloyd's side of events. So I think we will get some explanation then.

Dex-chan lover
He comes to respect and admire his master's strength pretty soon. Does that help?
more details, like what he was told and if there was perspective of the 23 years the others lived outside the miasma

Supporter
Weak! SHE IS SO WEAK! I know she must have been starved for real affection but that weakness… so damn annoying.
So the fact that someone lied to you to get you to kill a member of your own family doesn't really seem to bother you all that much, huh?
Precisely, that is what bothers me the most, she was being used her whole life for someone else’s convenience and had freedom from that for 23 years, now to be used for god knows what purpose. Let me
Bet, probably his father or mother are in danger and need the sword to be saved, and Wisteria will jesus christ herself again with pleasure.

Dex-chan lover
Suggestion for the shisho/nushi translation: would it work if you translated shisho as teacher or something to make the distinction?

Dex-chan lover
He's under the assumption that she's already dead and a demon has taken her form.
If I were attacking someone with the intent to kill because after being aware of their presence for just a few seconds I was just that certain they were a demon wearing a human's skin, I would not refer to them as their human guise including title. But maybe I'm just built different

Dex-chan lover
Forget it. She needs to learn from Raoul Evans before she go back to the human realm.

Users who are viewing this thread