Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Our Equilateral Triangle

Double-page supporter
Oh god...
I was so happy about the polygamy thingy, but I love their chemistry, it's hard to not ship these two. :p

Dex-chan lover
Akira puttin' two and two together and it's unlikely she's gonna take all this sitting down. I look forward to it.

Power Uploader
Ménage ǎ trois-route confirmed.

I can't believe some people saw the first panel and thought this would not end up as a ménage à trois.

Also:

Cm4NG5L.jpg

Dropped; I read syouzyo manga for the rape, like everyone else.

What does she mean when she says: “ I’ll grant her wish myself” and in what way she loves her?
Me:😗
And that kiss is like the really edge of shoujo ai crossind yuri

If I have to pick a word to describe this chapter, it's hot. In a few more words, hot and heavy. The spit bridge even made an appearance.

Also, it's about time Akira finally figure it out. Cat's out of the bag, let's see how this goes.

Thx for the translation !!
This one was really cute and good
Waiting for the next one : )
Also why isn't there a RAW link ??

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I assumed Rin was going to be the first to figure it out right after she got the textbook. Super fun development and very spicy kiss. I still absolutely love Akira’s design.

Canno’s already written one in for “A Kiss and White Lily” so I figured it would be polyamorous from the start. Happy to see the story going full steam ahead.

Thanks for the TL!

Well things seem to be going pretty well so far and progress is being made. I really hope no unnecessary drama comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread