Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Superluminal

Dex-chan lover
Dang Mayuki on the attack. Color me surprised, didn't think she had the nerve yet. Akira thought she could get a grasp on why Rin liked her, but got more than she bargained for. She got all that and more.

A good bit of progress made for Akira here, which is great since she's still playing narrative catch-up. I'm not going to fault her for being a typical teenager raised in a world that villifies polyamory; I WILL fault her for continuing to think less of Mayuki for absolutely no good reason, and only changing that when it concerned her own feelings. Mayuki getting what she wanted, and making Akira completely MELT under her passion, was pretty gratifying to see. I predict another helping of Akira next time, hopefully with her beginning to see the light of poly... wishful thinking maybe.

Hopefully this marks the beginning of Akira's redemption. All I really want is her realizing or addressing that her attitude towards Mayuki is super fucking petty. "I used to think you were inferior to me in every way but I realize I was just jealous of you getting Rin's attention." Or SOMETHING. Everything is understandable that comes off as the only character fault that's really an issue for me. Again, it makes sense, I just hope she realizes how mean it is to think of a friend that way.

Dex-chan lover
Lets hope for a "Kanojo mo Kanojo" like ending.

Every one of those girls deserve to be happy, even Akira, that dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread