Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Superluminal

Dex-chan lover
"Since you're more experienced that I am"

BANG

"she cried in front of me"

POW

"Akira, you don't need to hold back"

BA DA BOOOM

someone call an ambulance! also she completely lost with the first lesson kissing, omg that was soooooooooooooooo satisfying to see!! SO SEXY TOO ! Mayuki, I think you've learned a bit too much already!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you lose to someone younger than you.

This relationship is so messed up, unless the three of them going out together. Yup that's the sole answer

The kissing lesson seems working 😚
Lmao Akira act tough past chapters but weak on knees is satisfying to see 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Mayuki kissing skill can make a senpai lose his knees, what a dreadfull power it is

Fed-Kun's army
GOD DAMN! AKIRA COMING WITH THAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!
Woosh.. that was a lot..

I would love for the three to end up together but, if there's only two at the end, it's MAYURI x RIN ftw!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Looks like Mayuki just kissed the hell out of Akira. Hopefully she kissed some sense into her. Here's hoping Rin gets a smooch from Mayuki next chapter as well, poor girl needs it.

This is probably the best possible way I've ever seen a 'genius' character brought low. Thoroughly asskicked in such a manner that it raises evaluation for everyone involved, causes growth in all parties, and is entirely believable without shounen-tier powerups or any other such bullshit. Just simple technical prowess and superior emotional maturity when it's least expected.

Dex-chan lover
The complete triangle was revealed quickly to all involved. I love how outclassed Akira was in that kiss. The student becomes the master.

Now i'm waiting for akira x Rin
I'm here just for Rin..
Akira x Rin or Mayuki x Rin..
Not the other...

Users who are viewing this thread