Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Superluminal

Aggregator gang
Akira:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_1.12.37_PM.jpg

I really love this manga! I am glad to see that Akira finally realized she was in the wrong and started to take notice of Mayuki. I came here for a yuri harem and hope we get it.

Still, I will need more chapters to get used to Akira. I like more MiyukiXrin just because I think their character design fits better together.

Dex-chan lover
POLY PYRAMID

Not a fan of this irl ngl, but damn am I rooting for it here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, Mayuki lost control there... we get another Chadyuki here folks! But this time, instead of turning from Vhadyuki into Moeyuki, it was the the reverse!

But holy wtf already??? Akira knows legit everything now??? This will be either really good or really bad, we'll have to see which. But since it's only chapter 6, might be the really bad route...

I'm glad she is not a Idiot, and she's goes telling all for her, so ring the bell, and now senpai, what you will do?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is the start of some real growth from Akira, but we may be in for a bumpy ride folks....

Woa, didn't expect Akira to go full incel xD
But considering the promo art, she prob get better.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really love Akira being incredibly jealous of Mayuki, and how Mayuki surpassed her in terms of maturity and love. It's such a wonderful growth moment because Akira effectively never knew how Mayuki felt before now, and she is getting hit with each feeling Mayuki has felt about her and Akira. I don't really see this manga lasting longer than 3 volumes considering the pacing, but gosh it's great to see the jock character figure everything out.

Users who are viewing this thread