Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Reverse

Dex-chan lover
Yup, still hate Akira. Know this is bound to end on a happy note with poly route, but I can't bring myself to like her.

As always, Akira is still the worst out of the 3. I think she's bound to be left later on in the story. Thx for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Akira actively working to keep them together and happy. As the one with the most friction at this situation her putting in agency is important. Let's get a successful triangle.

Dex-chan lover
The things people do for love...

I'm glad they've asked the question, "is there any way for everyone to be happy?" Everyone being happy is the one thing I always hope for whenever the love triangle shows up in a story, and I always hate it because usually only one person gets their way. Or if it's a 2nd act trial, everyone loses.

Akira's not there yet, but she's at least showing some hits that she might be able to redeem herself.

I only and ONLY ship Rin x Mayuki! If they end up together ima filp the whole universe!

We're finally going down the poly route with some character development for Akira in this chapter!! She has been a bitch so far but she's finally opening her eyes It's amazing! She's starting to hope for a way for everyone to be happy together~ It's very good! Rin is still my favourite character but I'm totally rooting for the poly route (which is what this manga is aiming I think so it's good!)

Dex-chan lover
>See the girl i like kiss another girl right in front of me
>Get cucked
>Become horny
>Profit ???

Dex-chan lover
I don't like thinks like polyamory usually , but Canno... And I like it...

I still like Rin x Mayuki even tho this is a poly ship. Its not bad to hope lol. And, I also prefer Rin x Mayuki's kiss scenes cause there's a lot of feelings into it, unlike the other ones.

Dex-chan lover
So she will go done this road only because she doesn't want anyone to be sad ? Yeah that won't do for me. At least Rin has a past for loving multiples persons but Akira is going done the easy road of "If everybody can be together than nobody will be sad" rather than "i love them both"

@Chlorine16
Yeah, I'm not into poly at all, Only reading this for the art and Mayuki x Rin ship, and just them as characters tbh...I kinda wish this was just Mayuki and Rin lol

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I don’t think that’s what Akira is thinking, at least consciously. I see this as an important step for her to begin recognizing Mayuki as someone she’s equal to. We saw that Mayuki can make her heart race, and she’s decided to help Mayuki pass the exam as well (even if she’s mostly doing it for Rin’s sake). She feels a lot less antagonistic towards Mayuki than she was before, but there’s still a long way to go. I don’t think Akira has seriously thought about polyamory at all, and right now I don’t think Mayuki and Rin are either, each one is mostly focused on one other.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is improving in love and the relationship very well but I never expected her grades to be low lo/ did they kiss too much maybe? XP

Users who are viewing this thread