Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Even if It's Only a Bud

Fed-Kun's army
Mayuki es best girl to the point that I don't think any of them deserves her... she is just too perfect and kind. I getting the idea that in reality this is the love story of the two senpais one that is polyamorous and another that can't really understand that sort of things and Mayuki is the fold that glues them together @Ore It doesn't really feel like it its just reaching it's natural conclusion there is sonly so much you can get and stretch from this premise before it just becomes annoying, it all had a natural development and is clear that the series is supposed to conclude one Mayuki graduates and enters the high school, at some point everyone had to realize the feelings that each one has for each other and prolonging that point would've been unnecessary, plus we could still get some drama from they trying to figure out a healthy three-way relationship thou it is not required for this to be a great story @ekickx AGREED!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it would really suck if you just kept trying to make friends and they fell in love with you every time.

Dex-chan lover
Well I feel like it got axed
Things kinda escalated quickly this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I agree with lots of people, this feels a bit rushed, not impossible... but the pieces aren't connected well enough to move to the next phase, well, maybe we're all wrong and they'll make it work and keep going for 3 more volumes or more !

@RoperoT then save us the trouble of reading your stupid take on this manga that was obviously not for you.

Dex-chan lover
too fast for me. the author be like, whatever let's make them into threesome!!

When they told you you need to fit the story in 2 volumes at chapter eight:

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused I thought it was obvious this was gonna turn into a threesome

Why are people acting like that wasn’t the case? Bad reading comprehension skills or something.. I’m so confused this was obviously the end goal

Tbh I feel like it’s not ending soon (I hope so) if anything I feel like it’s the beginning of this new relationship

Dex-chan lover
Im glad this was fast, usually it takes like 5 layers of misunderstanding before this. Characters that speak their mind, crazy right

gt8

There was so much progression and development this chapter I kind of fear the story might have gotten the axe and is trying to quickly rush toward a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why so many people expect that it was axed. It's allegedly pretty popular, for one. Besides, the events setting this up were already in motion for like 2-3 chapters. Dragging this out would probably be more of a filler, than a proper story progression and the point of the story here was never SoL with those characters. What will happen next depends on whether the series was planned for 2 or more volumes. To me, it still feels perfectly plausible that the relationship will form in the next chapter, but with none of the characters actually ready for it, the next arc will focus on vows that each of them will face within it. After that, who knows? But it also doesn't feel like it has more than 3-4 volumes in it, without going off the rails of the core concept.

I'd really like to see the triad form and then struggle a little before solidifying. I could easily see Akira going along with it while Rin is giddy to finally have the openness that she wants, and Mayuki is just along for the ride because she likes making Akira and Run happy. It could take time before they figure out their feelings.

100% axed; there's no satisfying de-escalation and return to status quo after almost everyone's feelings have been laid bare. It's a shame as the yuri in this was quite nice to begin with and now all we have left is a few chapters of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread