Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@FgoSegul they normally plan it so that the house is empty. They probably were on lookout and saw the family leaving for a trip... Nobody would guess they leave a little girl behind on her own 😕

Dex-chan lover
ooo I remember really liking the art for this one, glad it got picked back up at least

@playr543
dead in what sense?

@Short_Circut
The romance between Kyouko and Yuusuke. But don't worry she is now allowing her co-worker(that blonde guy don't know his name) at the daycare to get to know her better.

@Short_Circut
For more context- Yuusuke does something that leads to her thinking that it's better to allow herself to be with this guy. She actually slaps Yuusuke at the start of the volume, I'm not sure on the details of what exactly he does, nor do I care, but it's bad enough to allow herself to switch guys, get her boob licked by him(she does cry but the guy is kind and stops)and be somewhat okay with it. Near the end of the volume, she is seen with him at some photoshoot. It definitely comes across as some type of revenge that she is doing but I don't know and MTL can only get you so far. Then there's the comment section of the website who don't seem all too satisfied by the main lead. A lot of disappointment I've read. The romance is dead.

this is like the only josei smut with good art that's been scanlated, but if these spoilers are true then it's not worth reading...

@playr543
I read the spoiler and well I'll just read it for the art I guess, the art looks too beautiful for a smut manga.

This is out of topic you seem to know more about good smut mangas, can you recommend some titles? (That haven't been translated in renta or coolmic) thx

@Mayadee
Really shortening the list. However, I can think of a few. You have most likely heard of it. 'By spring' by Yuzuki Ei. The rest are 'Crawling into me in the middle of the night' by Taoka (don't think it gets updated anymore, unfortunately) and 'Shitsuji-tachi no Chinmoku' by Sakurada Hina. The last on is Korean and isn't a smut more of fits more firmly into the adult category 'Giselle Blood' by Lee Yeonji which can be found on Bato.

@playr543 I'm gonna check By Spring, tho I don't really like seinen genre I guess I'm gonna try to read the 1st chapter. I've already know the rest but haven't got enough spare time to read it. Thanks for the recs.

Got bored and decided to find out the reason for why she doing what she doing.
I cannot be bothered getting all the volumes so I'm going to try and fill in the gaps so know that this is just my idea for why they're not together and shouldn't be taken as fact.
Yuusuke is jealous and doesn't like her coworker because he kissed her and so his slightly hostile and jealous. They might have fought before because of this and it doesn't help when she standing up for co-worker. it's highly likely that Yuusuke and Kyouko for some reason are still not dating and her siding with her coworker has strained their (friend with benefits) relationship. The nail in the coffin is when Yuusuke is suddenly kissed by one of his fans. For Kyouko its too much. She goes to her coworker and gets 'comforted'. She wants a relationship and this guy can give her that.
When a new volume comes out I'll update you if anything changes.

thanks for the chapter!

damn, reading those spoilers, I thought it would get better, but nope, it even got messier

I’m sure that Yuusuke and Kyouko will end up together even after all this complications. That’s just how this formula works. Also, this manga has really intense and good smut. :thumbs up:

Users who are viewing this thread