Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This has a lot of potential, really. I was kind of put off by the first 3 chapters, but made more sense after a little more context.

She's naive and repressed. He's walled up and a carnivore. The dynamic is kinda falling into SM territory there.

And there's a lot of room for development for both of them. Thanks for the translation.

ugh im such trash for actually enjoying this ( -_-) cop guy just acts like a horny dog ngl,,

I have low expectations for smut, but the story / characters are terrible~~~~~ the message is terrible. Guys like this suck, and if you’re the main girl IRL, you’re going to be in a lot of pain when reality hits. Anyway, the art is gorgeous!

Group Leader
>"Refrain from hugging people without their consent first."
>Takes a drunk woman to a hotel to have his way with her
Police-kun is not the one to talk about consent.

Let’s talk about why this police dude did not take the guy into custody. Also, this girl is so Mary Sue that I can’t help compare to other mangas. Gentle, soft, cute, small, big chest. I just got a feeling that common logic doesn’t exist in this manga 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Man, i promise to read this manga only for the "plot".
Honestly its spicy but not in a way that i like it.

Power Uploader
bg2AOEy.png

Big words from the man who practically raped Kyouko in the first chapter.
Perhaps he meant to say “Refrain from hugging people without their consent and without being hot.”.

Users who are viewing this thread