Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Thank you! <3

I'm so glad I was eating lunch while I was reading this chapter 🤣

Thank you very much for the translation and take as much time as you need. You're already plenty fast given the quality of your releases, much superior compared to the other group. There was plenty I could not understand in their translation.

yay , how nice it is to be able to read a chapter without hurting my brain because of the bad english the other group is using, keep up the good work

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! The mtl was too strong in the other one 😂 can’t believe the generic scanlators left Spell Cost as Required Horsepower in their mtl translation of a gaming manga no less. Furthermore calling tenderloin, “pork relief”, in a food manga? Hahaha.

Take your time translating, I don’t think you need to be too concerned with the other guys , especially when you catch up with the raws.

Thanks for the chapter! I'm really looking forward to his new skill acquisitions. Your translation quality is really high so I appreciate the efoort you're putting in!

Thanks very much for the chapter~ I hope the mage girl returns someday and finally receive food from Min Hyuk lol

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating!!! It's so much better to read than the sniper's!

Dex-chan lover
That's super OP. I mean, eating and getting stronger for it? I'd love to have that skill myself.

Also, thanks for the translation. You didn't really need to put me in the credits. Twas a joke...

Group Leader
Thank you for this chapter, and please take your time--I'm willing to wait for quality!

Aggregator gang
so the title is inaccurate since he's not really leveling up 😒😒😒

Dex-chan lover
Actual translators > machine translation

This reads much easier than the one by PMScans

Thank you for this chapter, it is so much more easier to read <3 I like your scans much better keep up the good work !!

I want to thank you for translating this as well. I'll keep reading your releases and not the other scanlator's. The quality of translation makes such a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread