Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Thank you for the translations! I’ll continue to wait for your scans bc they are much nicer to read!

Dex-chan lover
I tried to see what the other Tl was like. It had good cleaners but the translator clearly rushed MTL. I blocked the other group so I only see and get notifications for this series when you update. I am in your care, and thank you for your time. It was worth the wait.

Same. I'm going to block the other group so I don't see their horrible translations. If you drop the series or something, then we'll figure something out. Otherwise, better quality > quantity, so long as there is some quantity XD

Holy fuck, the other translation is absolute garbage. I've read that one twice and had a lot of trouble understanding skill/items panels and most of the dialogues. Thank you, Arang Scans.

The nerves to have a "SCANLATING SINCE 9 YEARS AGO" and "BUY US A COFFEE" link on their group page.

the entitlement in this thread.... being ungrateful towards something offered to you for free out of their own time.... yall should be ashamed of yourselves... anyw thank you to both scanlation groups for uploading!

absolutely love his expressions and how he cooks the food immediately lmao

Aggregator gang
Man, the only instant power up I'd approve. He deserved it more than anything he did in the past chapters

SGR

Double-page supporter
Darn. Now it went right into shounen trope territory. I had high hopes for this, but... shame...

Users who are viewing this thread