Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I've also commented on the previous chapter, but I'll comment the same here.

How does those other fuckers have the audacity to have a "9ys translating" and a "buy me a coffee" link on their group page? Damn.

yooooo what are those skills. he suddenly gained peak level cooking skills by just chopping radish????? pogchamp

Based on the latest chapter of PMS, their translations definitely improved. But I still support Arang.

I'd love to support my fellow filipinos at PMS with any other (unsniped) series, but this whole petty snipe thing is a bit... problematic for me. Lol.

Thank you for the translations <3

I-
I kinda want to play a similar game for cooking too...
I mean, I usually play games for crafting and cooking but most mmorpgs are just about combats and dungeons *sigh
I wanna play this game too and try all kind of foods ;--;

Double-page supporter
Dang I went to the next chapter and started getting confused on what they were trying to say lmao.. I was like... what’s with the quality drop yo!

Realized it wasn’t the right group... saaaad lmao. I look forward to the next releases guys 😭✨💕

I've already do that block thing from the comments in previous chapter, and it's good that I don't see that many chapter again, cause it make me confused.

By the way, if this game really exist, I want to play it too, it's good that I can eat so much delicious food and even learning how to cook, omg><

I also want to play this game... and just eat (or have a crafter class)
thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
The amount of shade and sass on the first page alone is beautiful to see.

I just wish we could get a -per manga- level of blocking on groups. From time to time groups have multiple teams that do different projects under the same Team name and maybe one of them has a translater/editor what stands out amongst the rest within the group but will only do one of the many projects...

Now I am getting cringed
Its not hust obsession
he really is a pig even his brain cells are dead
can t make a decision other than having food

Users who are viewing this thread