Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

tysm for translation!!! other translation made me confused af in this chapter :( i feel bad for the chef how does one eat no food and only meds?!

Double-page supporter
Yaaaayy I can read it! 😆💕

Thanks for the translations!

Thank you for translation. Can't wait for the next chapter. What can be a special ingredient?

omg its readable Pog.
also im fking dying from the shade at the start
i immediately put the technique to good use 😆

Aggregator gang
i still dont see how the game is helping him with his eating disorder

in fact isnt he more likely to eat not cherry tomatoes once he's experienced other food tastes?

@tomdc I think it's a combination of he's spending more time in-game and therefore not eating IRL, his appreciation of healthier food might make him have greater ease to stick to a proper diet, and isekai writers using it as a transition into their made up world for the readers sake and less so for the story's sake

Aggregator gang
@tomdc His doctor did mention this as a risk to this method of treatment. However, the main focus is to satisfy his craving for food by eating virtual food instead so he doesn't actually consumes calories. I'm guessing if he really doesn't feel like eating cherry tomatoes, they could put him on a drip while he consumes virtual food for the taste.

Dex-chan lover
@tomdc time he's eating in game is time he isn't eating in real life, since the whole premise is that he's terrible at just... not eating, above all else.

But he seems pretty content to the digital food, if it's not lacking, no real need to then experience it offline instead of just even more in game.

Dex-chan lover
You still seem doing this passive agressive blocking at start of the chapter?
Made me lost interest to see your translation.

Thank you for the translation, and the information on how to block content I do not want.

Dex-chan lover
@tomdc It's like giving insulin to a diabetic. It doesn't actually deal with the source of the disease, but it vastly improves quality of life and reduces the chance of eating the wrong thing and making it worse.

@qtblader agreed
The other scanslation group was being shitty too and I ended up blocking them because ultimately I prefer the quality of your translations
But I still feel like that joke is unnecessary and goes too far

Users who are viewing this thread