Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - Potatoes

Dex-chan lover
This light hearted way of treating comments is the best, just saying.

You guys do you. You're doing a great job. Anyone who complains can f right off. Are they paying for something? No! So, beggars cannot be choosers.

Fed-Kun's army
I must say, the quality of your translation has improved greatly over the last couple of chapters, keep up the good work!

He is so sweet and wholesome..I honestly will give him everything too ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that ring a little op, depending on what skill you absorb? Especially if you absorb a skill with a cd longer than 10 minutes, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, great design for game though, where npcs are either ai, or very good at reacting to prompts based off of lore.

Group Leader
I appreciate you listening to your readers' feedback. I would like to take this time to tell you a few ways to further refine your translation.

There's random missing periods. They may not be there in the raws, but it's up to the translator to make the story approachable in English--including them is the better choice.

Also, the constant "huwaw"s are a bit annoying. Could you translate it into something that's English? Like, "wow" maybe?

"so much sweet potatoes" -- sweet potatoes is countable, so it should be "so many sweet potatoes" if you're going to make it plural. Otherwise, you could write "so much sweet potato!" or even "this is a lot of sweet potatoes!"

"When did the reporters, knew about this?" is ungrammatical. "When did the reporters learn about this?" or "Since when did the reporters know about this?" are grammatical alternatives.

"Did you told them ahead of time?" is also ungrammatical. "Did you tell them ahead of time?" would be a grammatical alternative.

There are numerous mistakes along the same vein that I don't have time to list them out, but I do think it would be good for you to quality check your translations more.

Users who are viewing this thread