Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - Spawn

Group Leader
Why add "Huwaw" because you want it to be like Naruto's "dattebayo"? Dattebayo is in the raws, "huwaw" is not. lol

Double-page supporter
@Grail I waited a few days to confirm something, and yes you are jerks.

1. -->> We believe for what is right and people who did this kind of things should also taste of their own medicine.
I could agree with you if it's on the same level. What you did here is essentially answering to somebody shoving you by hitting back with a baseball bat.

2.--->> Why would we? They just sniped our series.. No talk, No messages.. Should we do the same? They Just upload Chapters one after another. We just did what they do. Is it not fair?
Sure, diplomacy is a thing that only idiots do. Let's resolve all our problems by violence and wars.

3. --->> Yeah it wasn't popular that's why I am still pondering to comprehend that, while they have so much better series to maintain, They sniped an unpopular series.I'm asking him. he just ignores it, lol. We are on the works on Destined for Greatness.. yes.. But that is only "reserve" if they do something like this one again... We won't release it but we are actively doing it with my team and friends.
Here, you have the first time that you mention that you send him a PM.

4. ---->> Well you're wrong about that, we all have the More reason to exaggerate, people who disrespect like the one they did, and people who did wrong IS NOT OK. We don't tolerate wrongdoings. If they hadn't sniped our series. We don't have this kind of conversation right now. Do you agree?
Same problem has before, you are hitting back with a baseball bat to somebody shoving you.

5.---->> We are on constant guard and even check all of our series routinely, We're not dumb, They just do what they do and snipe away. They are experts on it. We just only take their challenge. and why'd you addressed just us? Are we the ones who started it? Please answer this question, I beg you.
Because of how you answered to that. When I said that I confirm you are jerks: the other group has stopped sniping your serie since nearly a week but you continue to snipe anyway. If you released a chapter for each chapter he released, I would be okay, it's tasting their own medicine. But more than that, is just being jerks. At the same time, the other group never went above your scans (though I don't know if this was wanted or not) but you directly took over his scans on the first day, and taking over is the worst damage that could be done by snipes.

6.--->>Whoa! Finally, you said the other Group is WRONG... but I am wondering it seems to me you are siding with the wrong one? If your Brother got bullied IRL, you just shrug your shoulders and take a walk away, Well we are not that. Because we hate people who did Wrong and is just ok to them, And tell you what, you can just not read the comment section and read the manhwa, your problem will be solved.
Huh, my first sentence was what the group did was rude and d*ckish. Isn't it the same thing as saying they are wrong? I never said the other group was right. I also think what they did was wrong, but the problem is that you made the whole thing a lot worse just by yourself. If my brother is bullied, sure I'll protect him. But I will not break the teeth of the bullies for spilling the bag of my brother. Hitting back with the same strength can be justice. Doing more is just being a worst bully.

So yeah, what you do now is no longer just hitting back, it's just attacking relentlessly the other because he offended you.

Power Uploader
@Ovnidemon You waited for days just to confirm I am a jerk? lololol? Guess what? It took me 3 minutes to confirm you are stupid and delusional.

Man, you are hard-headed.. you definitely are a sore loser... you are going to war that isn't yours, I might understand if you are a part of their group, but you're not. You lived in a fantasy world who thinks that reality works that way. You are justifying wrongdoings, What benefit will you get on this post of yours?

Here's why:

1. I could agree with you if it's on the same level. What you did here is essentially answering to somebody shoving you by hitting back with a baseball bat.
--->> yo dum-dum, I bet you don't have a real fistfight in your entire life, or you are that one person who always runs when someone punches you. If you hit. you hit back where it hurts most, that way they will not bully you again... lololol I am amazed at you. When in a fight you have to select your retaliation with the same level?? wth is that? are you thinking straight? When you shove people, you must be prepared what surprised that same person that you shoved will do to you, after all, you have the guts to do it... for instance, a baseball bat in your head. You're asking for it by shoving the person in the first place. NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE PUSH OVER like you.. get it inside your thick skull.

2. Sure, diplomacy is a thing that only idiots do. Let's resolve all our problems by violence and wars.
--->> Diplomacy is just for the people who respect people... Not for the people who did wrong in the first place. Please use your head... think man, you are making a fool out of yourself.

3. Here, you have the first time that you mention that you send him a PM.
--->> Where in the world that I said "I PM him'? lolololol it is publicly viewable on our group page comment section. read it.

4. Same problem has before, you are hitting back with a baseball bat to somebody shoving you.
--->> Read the Answer on number 1.

5. Because of how you answered to that. When I said that I confirm you are jerks: the other group has stopped sniping your series since nearly a week but you continue to snipe anyway. If you released a chapter for each chapter he released, I would be okay, it's tasting their own medicine. But more than that, is just being jerks. At the same time, the other group never went above your scans (though I don't know if this was wanted or not) but you directly took over his scans on the first day, and taking over is the worst damage that could be done by snipes.
--->> When I said you are stupid and delusional: What makes you think they stopped? did they tell you they are stopping? You are not even a part of their group and you exerted so much effort to defend them. I salute you for that lol. They will not be above on our scans simply because they are not fast enough. simple as that. If you see the day they overtake us on our scans. then they are just faster than us. Yeah, we took over.. that's but of course I think they know what consequences they will receive if they do what they've done.

6. Huh, my first sentence was what the group did was rude and d*ckish. Isn't it the same thing as saying they are wrong? I never said the other group was right. I also think what they did was wrong, but the problem is that you made the whole thing a lot worse just by yourself. If my brother is bullied, sure I'll protect him. But I will not break the teeth of the bullies for spilling the bag of my brother. Hitting back with the same strength can be justice. Doing more is just being a worst bully.

So yeah, what you do now is no longer just hitting back, it's just attacking relentlessly the other because he offended you.

------->> you are contradicting yourself.. you don't love your brother and I guess based on your post here.. you will just tell your brother to run as well. I pity you man, you are spouting nonsense, lololol "hitting back with the same strength can be justice"? yo, you measure what Nuke will you send to your enemy? hahaha or what STRENGTH LEVEL your punch you will apply that equals justice? LOLOLOL You watch too much anime dude.. lmao... I realized that reasoning with you is like talking to a tree. Anyway, I'm done replying to you.

If you really wanna help them and all... Contact them and REALLY HELP them by helping them on scanlating, they do need staff on Redrawers and Typesetters and or by cleaning manga or by supporting them by donating to their cause... Otherwise, you are just a person yapping all around and not making a difference after all... If you are not helping them and just posting here and reasoning without reason at all. Then you are just giving us fuel to do more and advance more on the series that we are making.

If you can't do that... Then better shut up. You are not making anything lighter.. you are just making it worse.

Double-page supporter
@Grail First could you explain to me why I am a sore loser. Second, you say I justify wrongdoings. Two problems: I repeated enough times that what the other did was wrong; and also: What are you doing then? You just say that because the other did something wrong you can do whatever you want to him. This is essentially justifying wrongdoings: "Mister A did something bad to me. Since he started, I can kill him legitimately." is basically what you are saying.

1. --->> yo dum-dum, I bet you don't have a real fistfight in your entire life, or you are that one person who always runs when someone punches you. If you hit. you hit back where it hurts most, that way they will not bully you again... lololol I am amazed at you. When in a fight you have to select your retaliation with the same level?? wth is that? are you thinking straight? When you shove people, you must be prepared what surprised that same person that you shoved will do to you, after all, you have the guts to do it... for instance, a baseball bat in your head. You're asking for it by shoving the person in the first place. NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE PUSH OVER like you.. get it inside your thick skull.
>Wow, from that I can tell that you are either a child/teen or a dysfunctional adult. In the self defense laws found nearly everywhere on Earth, there is the concept of "reasonable force". Somebody shoving you is an ass but unless he makes you fall on nails or glass, it's not punishable by the law. If you answer to that by hitting with a bat on the head, congratulations, you earned an "assault" and potentially "attempted murder" before a tribunal. Answering with more force than necessary is punishable by the law. There are a lot of case where people killing thieves went to prison, because the thief never endangered their life or the ones of their relatives.

2.--->> Diplomacy is just for the people who respect people... Not for the people who did wrong in the first place. Please use your head... think man, you are making a fool out of yourself.
>Are you an idiot? Diplomacy is used when there is a disagreement. And nearly always, if there is disagreement, there is little respect and one or both parties did something wrong. If there is nothing wrong and both parties respect each other, they just do an agreement directly without diplomacy needed most of the times. How do you think war ended most of the times? Via diplomacy. And level to being disrespectful and in the wrong, you can hardly go higher than a war.

3.--->> Where in the world that I said "I PM him'? lolololol it is publicly viewable on our group page comment section. read it.
>You are sinking there. Basically, you are saying that you never tried to directly contact him to solve this more gentlemanly. Do you seriously expect him to go verify everything you say on your page? If you do, you are either egocentric or highly delusional.

5.--->> When I said you are stupid and delusional: What makes you think they stopped? did they tell you they are stopping? You are not even a part of their group and you exerted so much effort to defend them. I salute you for that lol. They will not be above on our scans simply because they are not fast enough. simple as that. If you see the day they overtake us on our scans. then they are just faster than us. Yeah, we took over.. that's but of course I think they know what consequences they will receive if they do what they've done.
>What makes me think they stopped? Before that week long without release, they released one chapter every 4 days minimum, and during the same week, he continued to release his other series in the normal pace. So based on that, it's highly likely that he stopped releasing. Btw, another think making you more apparent as a jerk: the serie in question, as not been updated by you in nearly 1 week. Week during which you continued to release " Leveling Up, by Only Eating!". And it rejoins what the other group gives as reason (though, even if it's truly the reason, it did justify his snipe, on that I agree): the release of the other serie is slow. You only released a few more chapter when the snipe happened, but once the snipe stopped, you again put it in the back once again.

6.------->> you are contradicting yourself.. you don't love your brother and I guess based on your post here.. you will just tell your brother to run as well. I pity you man, you are spouting nonsense, lololol "hitting back with the same strength can be justice"? yo, you measure what Nuke will you send to your enemy? hahaha or what STRENGTH LEVEL your punch you will apply that equals justice? LOLOLOL You watch too much anime dude.. lmao... I realized that reasoning with you is like talking to a tree. Anyway, I'm done replying to you.
>Same as the first point. It's in the laws, Dude. If you start hitting at full force at anyone offending you: I can easily find you a place in an asylum. Also, I think you don't love your brother either: if you go breaking the teeth of the bullies who never physically harmed your brother, he will surely be send to another school for "violent behavior of the relatives" and you will get a restraining order to not approach schools if you are an adult. There are a lot of different way to answer to bullying. And often pure violence is one of the worst. (Also, when I talk about strength level, I never talked about physical strength. I just talked about the strength of the answer.)

Btw, I never wanted to help the other group. What I wanted was trying to put a little of civilisation in you mindset so prone to attack everybody once they displease you. But I think I will give up on that. At this level, it's not talking to a tree bu the whole Amazonian Forest.

Power Uploader
NO HELP.. NO COUNT, WASTE OF TIME... SO DISAPPOINTED...

Group Leader
You ready yourself to face a simple opponent. As you prepare your unbeatable attack, he drools and slurps in greed. A face of a predator looms in front of you. You are paralyzed in total fear.

Users who are viewing this thread