Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Bakallo

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie well it's less about being a game addict since it's been shown that he's literally a diligent genius at everything. the only thing holding him back is his crippling bulimia

I'm sorry but it has to be said, you guys really need a better proofreader, punctuations are off, the grammar is pretty stiff and overall it lowers the quality.

Thats a pretty broken skill, though I don’t think theres a lot of people that could eat and fight like he does. I mean there are bite sized food but its pretty quick to go through so maybe it doesnt heal as much?

Well either way, we already expected MC to be OP

And yeah I agree to a new proofreader. The english is a bit weird.

Power Uploader
vladdy You can wait for the other scanlation group for the "quality" that you are seeking. No one forces you to read our releases. In fact, we will be happy if you will not read our releases from now on. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
That healing skill is just as broken as the 'gain permanent stats from eating', lol.

Power Uploader
maru_1It's not defensive, it's just fact, don't get me wrong. After all the adjustments we made and did, there are still people who aren't satisfied with it, you can't please everybody, I know that, So the solution is quite simple.. don't read it. I'm not angry lol, I am giving him a solution to his problem that will work 100%. all the time. Peace.

bhhahahahahahhahaaa this so cool!

Honestly... nobody messes with food 👀👀👀

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oooohhhh that was a basic yet legendary skill
Video-Game-Logic-Skyrim.webp

Dex-chan lover
they think too much. don't have time to spend on money, spend it on water like water. he go need a drink after fighting so much

Users who are viewing this thread