Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 29 - Bulgogi

Thanks for the upload.

This whole story, as ridiculous as it already was, just makes less sense as time goes on.

@alidan they probably upload a version with lots of watermarks, and then after the aggregators have taken it, they replace it with this one?
I'd like to hope I'm not so blind that I can't see watermarks people complain about haha

Fed-Kun's army
How the other player didn't know that eating can make you stronger without grinding too much, I thoght that forum got every info of the game. The game is broken af.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe he got some handmade never-canned with no added preservatives version of spam back before the doctors cut him off.

Or maybe its a translation thing.

@hkzkthx I don't think the manga said it but MC has a special God level class, God-level classes are the highest possible, and it's much better than the silver-haired brother and sister's classes. It's only obtainable by eating an ABSURD amount of food, like you basically have to be eating every second every day, and no one is going to do that when they are playing a game lmao.

The MC's God level class makes him good at cooking by default and it's what gives him the buffs and skills when he eats something.

@kenkagejack spam (or even generic canned luncheon meat) is actually pretty good as long as you cook it right. My family and I love eating it, but we only do it once in a blue moon cause it's so bad for you lol.
It might be an SEA/East Asian thing (?)

Right to eat spam? What? What does he mean by ‘right’? Is there a law or something? Can anyone explain?

Dex-chan lover
Dude is trying to claim the rights to all spam-kind
CLEARLY EVIL INTENTIONS

kind of stupid moment there... i mean both empress and him. like... very stupid.

oh and was the dish he ate with the raw egg mixed in just raw meat too?

@Mojo " More like they are sick of aggregator sites stealing and profiting off their hard work. "

No offense, but this work is unlicensed and is done without permission of original author. Also, fan translation is meant to be done for their own fun. If they start aggregator wars, they should strike the deal with the original author and get paid normally for it.

Well, at least Korean doesn't have kanji.

@alidan

Previous version of the latest chapter on their site had PINK watermarks all over the place. Current version has green ones. They're everywhere and it is unreadable.
Typically the idea is to let the people who visit their site read things without hassle. Those guys apparently want to post translation early, BUT make it as annoying to read as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeathDonut
Just went to an aggregator, ok, so its green and pink and it's everywhere... except the text and the art...
I honestly see 0 issue with this at all, I have read manga from these kinds of places that plaster watermarks all over the art, all over the text, and make it a nightmare to read the pages, if memory serves the breaker was the worst one of this and almost had me drop it entirely due to the groups pissing contest with aggregators.

@KeizzSantii yeah i get there are raw meat dishes it just threw me for a look like, the whole thing is just raw with a raw egg on top mixed in? lol maybe it tastes good, but yeah. and its a huge dish too

Dex-chan lover
GLORIOUS SPAM

on a funny sidenote, currently there seems to be a SEVERE shortage of spam in jakarta because i haven't seen one since the lockdowns began. instead, occasionally we're getting Tulip canned meat from Denmark. not as good though. amusingly even during the lockdown barely anyone touched the big pile of Ma Ling cans. heard the quality of it has gone down a lot for years

Users who are viewing this thread