Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I absolutely adore his father and medical team! they're so sweet. I'm glad he has such supportive people working with him

Dex-chan lover
“Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; and good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts.”

I just want so say: I absolutely love how supportive everyone is! I really like that they didn't make the main character hated or shamed for their weight, and that he even excercises! Great approach and best dad

Aggregator gang
I really love how he’s surrounded by such generous and kind people, and how no one is fat shaming him. He’s adorable <3

dude im crying and i haven't even finished the chapter yet but when his father told him to have fun and nothing else. dude that hit me so hard, you can read how much he cares for his own son just in that tiny moment...

Fed-Kun's army
I knew I wasn't going to like this but since it's the same people who translate destined for greatness. I'd at least read it until I get so frustrated I break the world.

@godofshade yeah man that's how people end up with problems either A. Overloving parents who spoil you or B. Underloving parents that neglect or abuse you. Of course it could just be C. Uneducated parents who somehow think soda and McDonald's for dinner every day is healthy and 'fine'.

I'm really generalizing here because drug addiction can also be blamed on peer pressure & free samples. Reason they say nothing is really free. Other factors for other problems as well. Suffice to say, parenting be hard & people are complex yet easily messed up by environmental or societal factors.

Users who are viewing this thread