Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - Boss

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, also why bother delaying ch 45 in mangadex if you can actually read it without it in your website and also on any other aggregator like readm dot org ?

Supporter
There really was no need to block Calde. He fit in perfectly with the guild: ruthless, aggressive, (to be) owned by the MC.

The two player restriction on dungeon entry is stupid when nothing is instanced inside and you'll be free to meet and team up with other players anyway (allowing for stuff like killstealing).

Lastly, the Millenium Hasuo should be a Century Hasuo or there is a 0 missing.

@Eals They've always done that. Point is getting people that don't want to wait on their website for some ad revenue (which is totally fine imo).

....the epic item was a radish?? Do ducks have an affinity for radishes???

@Patriarchreliance some people read this version when it comes out and then again when the other group releases theirs. PMS has always been focused one fast releases which I appreciate. I'm guessing if their PR is busy that week, they send it to someone else instead of waiting?

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh you have gained the world eater favor 100 points!
Effect: You will be protected from malicious guild that want to recruit you in malicious way.

Dex-chan lover
Arh yes my Legendary Articats that can MEOW the enemy to death 10/10 TL

is it just me or is their website down I'm trying to read the next chapter but cant

Dex-chan lover
Cook it and share the buff?
Actually, will his cooking make the buff even better?

"kill him" LMAO, if you kill him he just lose some XP but still revives, then you got a very strong player who hates your guts and has a stong guild backing him up. these guys dont think at all, its just a game dude, LMAO

Dex-chan lover
He just gave MC a good ingredient. MC will now move through heaven and he'll for Roban

Double-page supporter
"Kill him" - you know, this is a game, right? Stop acting like you're a fucking mobster, you're just a fucking video game player you little bitch. You think killing someone in a fucking video game (an MMO at that) does anything? Fucking idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna
oh, you have no idea what competitive mmos are like
look up eve online and be ready for it.
people do irl spy work to find where you live so they can kill power to your house before they start a big conflict.

The "kill him" is pretty darn stupid... Like he is only gonna lose some xp and gold unless its a game where you die you lose all your items but from what we saw till now its just a pretty casual one...

Double-page supporter

What’s that gonna do? This ain’t SAO he ain’t gonna die. I mean I get the whole clan spying thing I already do that on Albion but it’s a game killing him might cause him to lose his current inventory and some of his exp and money but he is just gonna respawn.

What’s that gonna do? This ain’t SAO he ain’t gonna die. I mean I get the whole clan spying thing I already do that on Albion but it’s a game killing him might cause him to lose his current inventory and some of his exp and money but he is just gonna respawn.
@immortalartisan im pretty sure they meant kill him down to level 1, if you read enough vrmmo novels and manga, thats the gist of a guild hunting you down.

Users who are viewing this thread