Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Roban

Dex-chan lover
The frying pan really do be OP tho it can bounce magic back that's pretty insane I want it

The more they talk about the other game that everyone played and became famous on the more I want a spin-off to see how those characters were in that game 😅.

Double-page supporter
What kind of retarded bullshit game is this where you can take other peoples equipment? What kind of dumbass retard game developers made this shit-stain of a game? Also, you trying to kill him? It's a fucking game, killing him won't get him to join you, it'll just get even more people against your shitstain of a guild you fucking dumbasses.

Aggregator gang
These manwha VR games always have the weirdest features. Forget all the happenstance events where one person is rewarded with myriad legendary skills or items, but features where you lose everything when killed or someone can outright steal it.

Hate to be a low level player with good luck lol, you’d be stolen from so much.

Still if only such things existed

@Siikalahna

I've played many games in the past where you drop all your equipment when you die, which can then be picked up (stolen) by anyone. I don't think I've ever played a game where you can assault someone else without sending them a pvp duel request first, though.

Ive seen this "rats in a jar" twice today in a webtoon and never before in my entire life lmao.

I'm not sure what would be the English equivalent? Like boxed in but with the addition of being able to pick them off?

Dex-chan lover
I find the idea of full loot loss on death in an mmo setting pretty damn gross. Like sure some loss is fine but at least have it like Runescape did where you keep you best 3-5 items (can't remember off hand) which this legendary pan would fall under.
I mean it's just a plain bad idea to do that in an mmo especially one with free pvp like there seems to be here. They have level ranges in the 100s for crying out loud the amount of griefing you can do with that sort of level difference is disgusting.

Magic is probably no corporeal but I still imagined a satisfying *BONK sound when he hit the spell back into the wizards

The pm scans site is riddled full of scam ads and viruses, dont go and just wait the 5 days

Double-page supporter
@Lioslin I read some articles where some ~12 year old kids were murdered by a peer for PK'ing or stealing gold in games like Tibia and Runescape.

Reading these VRMMORPG manga, some with billions of players and full or near full loot on death just makes me think that in their world, someone's getting shanked to death on at least a weekly basis due to the game.

So he also played the other game meaning to say he was already op there too but is an unlisted rank player

Users who are viewing this thread