Gourmet Gaming

I found the raws of Chapter 50 and there's some korean text at the end of the chapter. I used Papago to translate it and fixed some grammar mistake (I don't understand Korean btw) so that it's readable and this is the translated text from the Artist.

Artist's Note At The End Of Chapter 50 :
"Hello, I'm Kogae, the artist of [Leveling Up, by
Only Eating!] Season 1! Season 1 has ended. It was
a time full of sadness and pride. Thank you to the
readers who loved [Leveling Up, by Only Eating!].
See you in Season 2 next year! " (this is released in 2020
btw)

So, Season 2 is probably going to come out in 2021. Hope this helps!😀

Dex-chan lover
Hoping PMS continues this... the TL by Lynx Scans that popped up on an aggregate botched it a good bit. Shiksin is now just God of Cookery, the game windows' text is in first person, etc.

Looks like the MD release was cleaned up.

GD, I was hoping it was chapter 33, since I find PMS unreadable, but it wasn’t. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 Do I have to bite the bullet and read something unreadable?

Spoilers for up to Chapter 117 of the novel (Which is after finishing Chronicle's quest), but all I'm basically saying is that he's an unjustified dick.

Honestly, I've read up to Chapter 117 just now, and all I can say is... This guy is a d***. He's so godd*** selfish, he doesn't treat humans or other beings as people with emotions, only as tools to get food into his mouth, and he's so f***ng dumb while also being smart... which I'm not really bothered with since he uses the game for food exclusively, but the inner gamer me wants to cry lmao. You ever think you can use the godlike gear you've obtained to finish your quests better? Hello? Anyways, he ignores his friends because he doesn't think about their feelings of POSSIBLY WANTING TO KNOW THAT HE'S ALIVE? HELLO? The manhwa portrays him as a much more likable character, but he's honestly a fool and a prick. I get that he doesn't care about the game and only wants to eat, and he IS justified in that, this game is "therapy" for him after all. However, that does not give him the right to ignore the feelings and pleas of others and justify it "because he's starved of good food". I mean, I get it, he's lived a tough life and he's gotten obese irl, and he wants some actually good food, this game is a godsend for him. And he doesn't cruelly exploit people with malicious intent, but he still acts excessively selfishly. But uh, anyways, he basically acts with the irrationality a drug junkie who's willing to do anything for his fix, and that makes me just not like him as a character. It's not like I'll stop reading, it's just that I'm disapproving of him while I'm at it. Yeah, that's the end of my rant. Sorry everyone, just enjoy the series how you want, but I still have my opinion here for no reason other than to add to the pile~

This kinda reminds me of Overgeared , but instead of blacksmithing its cooking.
Pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread