Grace of the Vineyard - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
both of them having the same hair and eye colour is basically manhwa universe proof of being related

and ruby’s mom was also blonde
yeah thats what im thinking, so either theyre full or half sisters (oh god no)
or some sick baby swapping happened out of revenge or pettiness or some deal

my crazy theory is its the second, and thats why the father is so creepy with grace, it reminds him of dead rubys mom

Dex-chan lover
my crazy theory is its the second, and thats why the father is so creepy with grace, it reminds him of dead rubys mom
yea that would be the more interesting take tbh (im tired of half sister yuri incest) and so far we havent gotten any details on grace’s mom either

also in this theory, i feel like mrs watson played some role in separation btw the father and ruby’s mom who im assuming is the blonde pictured in the flashback and thats why he hates her. but i have no idea why she’d refer ruby to a maid job at her own father’s household tho

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real, if Ruby actually left it wouldnt take Grace more than a week until she would begin having sex with some new girl, since thats what she has been doing before doing it with Ruby… Only thing I hate about this series is the fact that Grace is basically a slut…

Dex-chan lover
yea that would be the more interesting take tbh (im tired of half sister yuri incest) and so far we havent gotten any details on grace’s mom either

also in this theory, i feel like mrs watson played some role in separation btw the father and ruby’s mom who im assuming is the blonde pictured in the flashback and thats why he hates her. but i have no idea why she’d refer ruby to a maid job at her own father’s household tho
going by this theory
mrs watson probably referred ruby to this job either to meet with grace or her father to reveal the truth or maybe even take grace back from the creepy father. Mrs watson probably had a really close relationship with the mom, and wants grace and doesnt really care about ruby (which makes sense if shes his kid)

but hey who knows thats just a theory, a-

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real, if Ruby actually left it wouldnt take Grace more than a week until she would begin having sex with some new girl, since thats what she has been doing before doing it with Ruby… Only thing I hate about this series is the fact that Grace is basically a slut…
except its been stated by grace how she feels different with ruby, so nah i dont think shed jump onto another SO quick

hey man dont "slutshame" if this was a male mc sleeping around many would say thats a chad womanizer :02:

dont be lame, admit she has game

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo!! I've been baited!! I've been baited into reading Incest!!! 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
except its been stated by grace how she feels different with ruby, so nah i dont think shed jump onto another SO quick

hey man dont "slutshame" if this was a male mc sleeping around many would say thats a chad womanizer :02:

dont be lame, admit she has game
Nah a guy sleeping around is also a slut in my eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
My theory is that the father was obsessed with Ruby's mom and adopted Grace because she looked just like her.
I don't think Grace and Ruby are blood related or else it's going to get pretty awkward...
God I hope it goes this route, it would be so much more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Im more surprised he was generous enough to give severence pay and give her two weeks before she's out, which is standard business practice. Although 100% the one sidedness of the firing is put up to question, too bad she cant get legal advice 😭

I do wonder if that means we will finally catch up to the part showcased in the first chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread