Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Day two of chaos

Aggregator gang
note: kohei missed 3 potential sex scenes with deepcake
-pg 15 of last chapter, could’ve went for kiss “why don’t we really film an av”
-at first hotel: “if they’re gonna do it, then why don’t we”
-at second love hotel: suck up his feelings for the voice actor and go on offense, use pity to his advantage

on iori: now that finally a girl forces him to make decisions (and of course, it’s fb). he rejected azusa, but he can’t reject this forced kiss.
it’s up to him now. (just bang fb and steamroll from there, ez harem)

Aggregator gang
BOIII
As much i despise Uglyjima's character at first, her and Iori dynamic interaction is definitely my fav in this manga.
I mean two pieces of shit of opposite gender insulting each other? Soo refreshing xD
If Chisa truly see Iori as a family in the end, i think im ok with this pair haha

Supporter
Damn man... I rushed my one year hold on this leave the biggest cliffhanger ever and hiatus make it worse

I like it when Chisa has growing more into romantic but if Sakurako get it first well i just there to support

I wish the best for the authors health, but this hiatus cliffhanger combo is killing me :(

Dex-chan lover
Damn Sakurako pulled a real clutch pro gamer move. Went from last place to first in just two pages. What a twist lmao

I've searched every sea and I've searched every country, but i still cant find chapter 66...This dude better not leave use like hunter x hunter

Well it's fight of the fittest. I don't mind sakurako doing such a bold move

Users who are viewing this thread