Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Day two of chaos

Random thought, tokki has a girlfriend he cant/wont talk about, kaya apparently has a mystery boyfriend, both were in the diving group and kaya still comes by to dive with them....

@RUD3DUD3

he consoled her when she got rejected.
he said theres nothing wrong with "seriously liking a face", and didn't call her mean things for being shallow.
Otoya said iori is the type to accept who you are no matter what you are.

You could see she started to develop feelings for him at the end of the uninhabited island arc. She stares at Iori from afar before leaving.

And then every time she appears its hinted. She asks about Iori getting dumped by Chisa. She overloads his work schedule when she hears that he was going to go on a trip with Chisa. etc. etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@someonenoone11 ah yes i remember now those things did happen.
i blame the 2month wait period for a new chapter for forgetting various things about this manga.

All hail busu-sama.

Like her friend once said "you're not to stand and watch, you're the type to snatch and nab your prey away"

Supporter
What the actual fuck! XD Spice just got real :D

Edit: I don't dislike her, but I hope this is just a push for the other 2. I like them more.

What the fuck is wrong with Aina and Busujima?!?!?!?! Like what the fuck did they just fucking spend money I cant get just to fucking ruin my slice of life chapters

Users who are viewing this thread