Grand Blue Dreaming

Inner thoughts: “I just want him for his money and I love causing him misery”

Stans: “proof that she is the only real option for him. Let’s downvote anyone on the Reddit en masse if they talk up any other girl or talk shit about ours. She’s his true love. BuSimps for life.”

Dex-chan lover
@Free_Ratio
If she was doing it just for the money she would have just become a prostitute.
Besides, she said she wouldn't even take a million from the 3 dorks.
She may be a bitch, but she aint a slut.
The money gives her an excuse to pursue him

Well there is no hype ship or hype train here, it's a f*****g hype harbour !

Fed-Kun's army
This is just disappointment and bad comedy imo it has a romance tag but really it shouldn't be there, i mean i guess for those who like it a comedy manga but thats about it. To me almost every chapter just made me feel bad and pity the characters

Filler/Backstory chapter, nice!
I hope the author's health remains this good into the future.

At this point I'm purely in it for Mitarai. Man's built himself the ideal college experience but has to deal with the four idiots and his own personality**.
I just want him to be happy. (and also childhood friend romances are objectively cute.)

** Note: I realize character development in a gag manga is highly unlikely. But it's happened before, so why won't it happen again? (see: Kouhei and Seiyuus // afro-senpai and murder // Asuza and romance......?)

Dex-chan lover
I swear I saw this manga getting updated with chapters just now but I go read another manga's new chapter and go back and there are not any chapters what I am not hallucinating am I?

Dex-chan lover
I swear I saw this manga getting updated with chapters just now but I go read another manga's new chapter and go back and there are not any chapters what I am not hallucinating am I?
Prolly got deleted

Contributor
Prolly got deleted
From the quality of the pages they were most likely the official English versions, which uploading to this site is against the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread