Grand Blue - Vol. 15 Ch. 61 - Lottery

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 She's a cutie alright. A scientifically bio engineered perfect cutie who was always destined to win. She seems to generic to me. At least Cakie has clear character flaws. Chisa is just... bland. The "passion for diving" angle is being pushed so hard I'm rolling my eyes at it. But that's just me.

Contributor
"Diving Manga"

AfC79o9.png

I believe cakey will make plan team up with busujima to cancel that trip but the ticket will lose and gone. I don't care aboit diving anymore even i started this manga because of sport diving manga

Dex-chan lover
@piroclasta
And even if it wasn't, his so called "friends" would find a way to ruin everything...

@Tsudow
There was also the one about ship salvaging, but then they started adding super powers and whatnot...

If Chisa's reaction to going to Okinawa together with Iori just the two of them isn't confirmation that she actually likes him then I don't know what is. This further leads me to believe she wasn't being truthful during the lie detector game. I hope there's some good development between the two during their trip there.

Also, I don't really feel sorry for Cakey. She's too timid and hasn't confessed despite liking Iori for...how many chapters now? She better not ruin this (or any of the others for that matter) or I'll dislike her even more than I already do.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting; I actually expected the lottery ticket to get torn apart and/or lost somewhere like being blown to the sea XDD Amazing that he managed to hold onto it until the last page of the chapter XDD

Users who are viewing this thread