Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - Okinawa relanding

@DobK234
the thing I'd imagine was someone hating on chisa , if are aware of the community you would know that almost all agree chisa is best girl and cakey is just being selfish here,
chisa is garbage , yeah so like those big breasted clumsy ass hoes from echhi mangas are great characters according to you then , like did you even actually read the manga uptil now or just saw the drawing bcoz your comment implies you didn't understand the story till now
do even understand the meaning of weeb? weebs are people who wish they were japanese , not those who are manga addicts , there is a big-ass difference between the two , loving manga does not make you weeb , out of 100 manga non-japanese manga readers hardly 5 are weebs, this is the first time I actually say toxic comments on grand blue , so much that it made me make a toxic reply

sure your taste is great to call chisa garbage , like what do even want ?? mary sues or thots begging for your dick ?

Just leave the trash alone, one bad comment won't ruin the masterpiece of this chapter.

Aggregator gang
Kinda afraid for this chapter bcs Cakey interference foreshadow before, but it turns out to be a wholesome chapter. Thankyou Inoue

Supporter
Man, I love Chisa and Iori together. So wholesome and their chemistry is off the charts. Never seen Chisa smile so much when together with Iori. They're practically dating already. I could feel the tension when they were lying on that bed next to each other. It's obvious Chisa likes Iori romantically deep down at this point. Chisa x Iori is definitely the endgame.

The signs were there throughout the chapter but I didn't want to believe it. Here comes Cakey to fucking ruin everything. God I hate her. Worst character in this manga. Now she's fucking stalking him and dragging Kouhei along as a tool for said stalking. That's fucking creepy, nasty and disgusting behavior. Either confess your feelings or fuck off.

Wish we could have gotten another chapter or two with just Chisa and Iori so they could get even closer, but meh.

This is wholesome chapter, i can't picture it well so i will go for @Ponkotsu89 way of think

I like the misunderstanding flag on the last page.. They always solved in most uncommon funny comedy (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

seriously, fuck y'all who's hating on aina

I really hope aina×kouhei won't be a thing

Dex-chan lover
@KyuMazu
Shes so annoying though.
Shes too cowardly to confess yet she'll do anything to meddle in Iori's relationships.

Dex-chan lover
I need more Iori and Aina together...
The best moments have been with them... As few as there's been.

Users who are viewing this thread