Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - Okinawa relanding

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the first-aid kit and the celebrities being frequent there are somehow connected

They are the only elements that weren't explained

@lfscruz nah the text message too, there's a decent amount of unexplained stuff that'll probably get explained in a second chapter from cakey's perspective

Right here, mark my words. This will end up as one of the greatest comedy manga of all time. When I finished the chapter, there's no doubt in my mind anymore. The plot execution, the build-up, the running gag, foreshadowing, and especially the art, they're all perfect. Inoue's talent in comedies has long been proven since Idiots, tests and summoned beasts.

Dex-chan lover
amazing

an entire chapter that shows what iori is actually like when he's not being forced to be dead drunk and naked! Even the room fuckup he handled like an actual person

This chapter is so wrong there's just normal slice of life and diving but seeing Iori naked makes me feel relieved

holy fuck, this chapter is so fucking cute wtf????

and the last panel lmaoooooooo. man, this chapter really ease my thirst for waiting a month for new chapter. Im sastified.

Ahh I'm a bit understand about Iori's message saying someone dying then look at kohei face in last page

Users who are viewing this thread