Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 65.5 - Vamos

@Raydnt You try sittning down for hours on end, every day, year after year. That shit gets everyone in the end.

Grand blue only being good because of the art is just straight up wrong, you only need tho read the artists other manga, Temple, to confirm that. The art remains the same but the comedy and the character writing takes a nosedive.

Dex-chan lover
@hall3 agreed, i come to know grand blue because i like bakatest, even when I only read the light novel, which has less images, it's still that funny to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt nah, temple has the same artist also doing the story/humor, and unfortunately its just not as good as grand blue.

Dex-chan lover
i know, thats why i said temple has a different author, but the same artist.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure ご立派様 is just another slang word for a dick, judging from how the tag just gives you a bunch of images with big dicks on pixiv.
That or it means a dick god, which is why they refer to Mara with it.
Or they refer to Mara with it because Mara is a huge dick.
Or it meant dick god originally and people started using it for a big dick later on.

Group Leader
@Zack77070
Well yeah, but the specific usage of the term ご立派様 is differs from just 立派 as an adjective. I can connect the dots and figure out why ご立派様 refers to dicks, but I'm curious to know the exact meaning, not the vague notion. Though either way, I feel like undercover brother is a bit of a weird way to translate it.

Oh jeez I just noticed they said it on the tv in context. I thought she must brought it up randomly at the end with no context. Your reply makes a lot more sense now, my b.

Holy moly, no wonder why the Temple manga was so familiar, didn't even realize. That's why I laughed so hard while reading it. Hope you get well soon Inoue-sensei, can't wait for another fun chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@hall3
Really? I like Temple tho.
Its not as crazily funny as Grand Blue but its a pretty good romcom
I read the other work of the author Baka to Test or something and I honestly couldnt really get into it due to the art

Users who are viewing this thread