Grand Blue - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - Sakurako's journey

Dex-chan lover
We back. Even though there are a few errors this definitely is progress so... Thanks for the Translation.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess... Kohei is gonna win and gets stuck with Iori for the night.

hmm chisa doesnt seem to care much, and sakurako seems to really like him (in her own way). For now i would ship sakurako and Mc, but i guess chisa will win this bet, and we will have a very small development with chisa and blocking sakurako, and that will be the end of okinawa arc.

@jdjohndoe13

An example would be "weren't" should be "wasn't" on page 7.

I thought the English was really good, with maybe one or two things missed during editing.

Dex-chan lover
Aw it was for money, I thought Sakurako found out that Iori and Chisa weren't actually dating

@FgoSegul
1. Kitahara's dad is adopted, so Iori and Chisa are NOT related by blood
2. Probably, but she wouldn't do it if she didn't like Iori in the first place. She even said in this chapter she wouldn't take a million from those 3 bozos

@trashzuma101
Agreed. There was even an extra chapter where Iori was comfortably talking with girls, it only went south cause he revealed his name which already has a horrible reputation due to club activities lmao.

Well that was daym funny and those 3 poor guys along with the 4th poor guy RIP also this girl is daym serious huh to think she would mind anything for the sake of just becomning to be his girlfriend well and lastly i forgot bout kohei's situation at all RIP MAN

That means one thing her family has been taking hostage or That's a punishment game I would think the same but you know what I'm really happy for him

Users who are viewing this thread