Grand Blue - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - Sakurako's journey

mann, i'm expecting chisa will get annoyed or something like that but she remains calm
i wonder what is busujima's true intention, is she just messing with iori or she has some feeling for him

Fed-Kun's army
GRAND BLUE IS BACK BOYS. AND WITH A HAREM STARRING KITAHARA. YES! F**KING YES!! Omg I missed this show so badly. Well now that we are back at it again let's do this.

Man I expected Chisa to have more reaction, seems to not really care.

Also it's weird that I find Cakey more annoying than Busujima

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I'm hyped for next chapter I cant help but be disappointed with the lackluster reaction from chisa

Chisa's thoughts were never revealed btw, just a reminder.
While we saw her physical reaction, we didn't really see her emotional or mental reaction basically.

Dex-chan lover
I know it wont happen in a million years, cause busujima is a bitch and iori is an asshole, but damn would i like to see them as a couple.
Chapters when the 2 are together are so funny.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I think busujima's feeling were actually legit and that money stuff is just a facade

She sure knows how to fire up the atmosphere...

Thank you for translating this episode, and please keep it up. This manga is awesome.

SO A PART OF ME WANTS IORI TO END UP WITH SAKURASO WHILE THE OTHER HALF WANTED TO END UP WITH CHISA. AHHH. WELL I GUESS I JUST WAIT AND SEE ON WHICH PATH WILL THE AUTHOR WANT IORI WILL TAKE.

Users who are viewing this thread