Grand Dwarf - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Not looking forward to how fragmented and chopped up between short assed PoV chapters this is going to be... maybe I'll take a year or three off and let this cook so as to enjoy a full buffet all at once rather then the 30 course meal of bite sized morsels it appears this will be

Dex-chan lover
The moon looks too intact. Please give it a few hits at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Is this about to be cancelled or something? The pace of the story seems really rushed like they are trying to squeeze the drama instead of letting it rise, you know?

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting a bit bored at this point since I don't really see the main protagonist getting seriously challenged at this point, but I'll continue reading until I drop it I guess.

Handyman Saitou in Another World still reigns supreme IMO 😛

Supporter
Started today. It's ok, fairly entertaining.
I personally would have liked that he kept his old body when reincarnating.

Dex-chan lover
Well, so long as the machining and craftsman techniques are still used, I'm still game for this manga.
They're still rather surface level, I'm no craftsman and I know almost all of these techniques, even if only academically.
But that's the beauty of such involved hands-on craftsmanship. It's not encyclopedic knowledge that's important, it's experience and skill that matters more.

Users who are viewing this thread