GraPara! - Ch. 134 - By Strip, You Mean…?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
4,939
Can't believe I'll have to wait two more weeks to be let down...

Atleast we all learned something from this experience..

I hope 136 is atleast readable at this point.
It will be, won't ask you to cope and hope. 2 weeks will be up before you know it, just keep busy.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
443
It would help to make things more clear. It happened last chapter with the fuckboi and Sakura talk. With the reddit translation we thought it was out of being selfish and scummy. Then we got the translation here and it seems more different.
Well, that conversation between Sakura and Yuma wasn't very different from what we read initially; in the end, Yuma came out slightly better, and Sakura absolutely wanted to do her nude scene.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
3,419
Man, now that I think about it, doesn't Kodansha find it weird that two manga have almost the same ending at the same time? (Sorodemo and Grapara) I mean, every author is free to write whatever they want, but doesn't Kodansha find that strange? Especially given the connection between the two authors
Yes but Soredemo at least made the main couple just break up in the last chapter and meet on the last page so i think can pull something litlle different but still having the open ending.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
563
Asking for a cliffhanger reunion between Sakura and Shinobu was clearly too much, just let it be Fumi throwing herself naked at another dude for the film scene is clearly the way.
It's... I... I mean... I'm actually in disbelief how can someone completely nuke her work like that. Also, how they let her... It's like a real life chain of events peppered with NTR-like stupidity but instead of "you will be a better wife" we have a "it will be a better ending."
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
1,163
No one stopped my Queen declaration when I last mentioned it and it got to my head more.

Also.

Fucking love Landlord's Daughter/Queen Bee
but not from 40-67. It was my first ntr experience after unsweet netorare... both made me a different human being
images
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
1,705
but not from 40-67. It was my first ntr experience after unsweet netorare... both made me a different human being
images
It was rough. I'll admit I was let down that he never got to draw his mom, albeit I can understand why given what he does.

But despite being such a bitch, Darla is a real one for real.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top