GraPara! - Vol. 14 Ch. 136 - Grapara!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
512
I guess it right here.12 days before the chapter hahahaha.The only thing we still have remaining to see is with who he'll end with.
I don't know if the pink-haired girl will win in the end. The MC made it clear in this episode that he's really in love with the girlfriend and even said she doesn't deserve him. Besides, he already slept with her and enjoyed it. In the last panel, he's all happy talking to the girlfriend, who didn't even notice the pink-haired girl.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
3,395
Idk, I wouldn't trust that, in the last chapter it seemed like she was going to give herself to the friend, maybe now it's the girlfriend's turn to cheat on the mc.
You're late,she already made sex with the MC and forgive him but it would be cool if she is just doing it for revenge and she already had sex with the friend.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
1,322
No, bro, that's not going to happen. The girlfriend and the MC had sex, and they're back together now. Like I said, maybe she went out and kissed the other guy out of pity or spite, but she realized she still loves the MC, so she gave him her virginity to mc. Now I think there's going to be a love triangle between the MC, the girlfriend, and the childhood friend.
Idk man, I haven't seen the raw, so I can't give a definite opinion, but I think we still can't rule out that something happened between the girlfriend and the other guy based on what you say, maybe something did happen and that's why she's taking the initiative now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
512
You're late,she already made sex with the MC and forgive him but it would be cool if she is just doing it for revenge and she already had sex with the friend.

Idk man, I haven't seen the raw, so I can't give a definite opinion, but I think we still can't rule out that something happened between the girlfriend and the other guy based on what you say, maybe something did happen and that's why she's taking the initiative now.
In today's episode, when the MC penetrates her, she makes a gesture of pain, and the MC himself asks her if she's okay and if it doesn't hurt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top