I heard that their was a Chinese game called x2 eclipse, That had a ntr controversy,
The game had a the main female characters falling in love with the mc,
And then out of no were a ntr guy get's brought back to life and the female characters start's loving the ntr guy and hating on the mc saying he should die, the person that made that part of the story did so without the company and the entire development team knowing that the original story was being changed, And that person also got into a fight with the angry fans,
Then the higher's up at the company found out about the changed story and changed the story again.
I do not know if they removed that part of the story or if they retcon the story to the female characters being mind controlled or if they used the original story, ether way because of the backlash from the ntr it got shutdown I think 3 years after because of poor sales
The game had a the main female characters falling in love with the mc,
And then out of no were a ntr guy get's brought back to life and the female characters start's loving the ntr guy and hating on the mc saying he should die, the person that made that part of the story did so without the company and the entire development team knowing that the original story was being changed, And that person also got into a fight with the angry fans,
Then the higher's up at the company found out about the changed story and changed the story again.
I do not know if they removed that part of the story or if they retcon the story to the female characters being mind controlled or if they used the original story, ether way because of the backlash from the ntr it got shutdown I think 3 years after because of poor sales
Last edited: