GraPara! - Vol. 14 Ch. 136 - Grapara!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
407
The author did confirm it was going to be NTR in the pixiv description when it was released, that's why he got all the hate. This part was probably just a setup before she got corrupted...
i heard a ntr author called Terasu mc was making a multiple part story where the rapist ntr guy wins however said story's had a lot of people asking for a good ending and on top of that Their was a leak that might be real or might be fake this cause him to cancel his story and i think like the guy you are talking about Terasu mc also quit.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
407
From a in universe stand point the main goal of the rapist ntr guy's is to steal the mc girlfriend/wife/harem and make them his women so the mc's undoing the ntr guy's plan and getting Their women back should get the ntr guy's to have a very angry mental breakdown because everything they did to get the women was undone
.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
1,202
so my friend i came back to provide
top-gun-top-gun-maverick.gif


i heard a ntr author called Terasu mc was making a multiple part story where the rapist ntr guy wins however said story's had a lot of people asking for a good ending and on top of that Their was a leak that might be real or might be fake this cause him to cancel his story and i think like the guy you are talking about Terasu mc also quit.
Oh yeah, saw a few of his things a long time ago. Think the story you are talking about is when a NTR guy steals a kids entire family and crush... The author was attacked by fans who wanted a happy end for him, so he crashed out and cancelled the story after that. It was extremely stupid anyway, so nothing was lost lol

I think it was said that this artist was super lazy and is ripping of his fans like crazy. He is going on hiatus regularly while people pay monthly subs, or something like that...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
146
My god, this one almost killed me! It was hilarious, i love it! :kek:
Right lmao this one is awesome. Gyaru just humiliated douche in front of otaku is just refreshing ngl
Btw my girlfriend was already trained is out and it looks like they change things.
Its the son who is the cuck and watches douche and his mother fuck on his phone, his childhood friend came and it looks like he will take her first time the next chapter if they go with this route.
So i think it wont have 70 or 100 chapter of ntr because i think the chf will bring him back to his senses and his revenge starts from there on.
His girlfriend wasnt shown for many chapters aswell so i think she already got sold.
So we speeding things up.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
Btw my girlfriend was already trained is out and it looks like they change things.
Its the son who is the cuck and watches douche and his mother fuck on his phone, his childhood friend came and it looks like he will take her first time the next chapter if they go with this route.
So i think it wont have 70 or 100 chapter of ntr because i think the chf will bring him back to his senses and his revenge starts from there on.
His girlfriend wasnt shown for many chapters aswell so i think she already got sold.
So we speeding things up.
Yes, I already saw the new episode, and they changed a lot of things. I think in the novel he's under the bed while they're having sex with his mother, whereas here he's watching it on a screen. Also, in the novel, the villain is the one who deflowers the friend, however, here it seems the main character is going to deflower her, which was something many fans were asking for. So hopefully the only one who never gives in to the villain is the friend. I also think they've already sold out the girlfriend because, as you said, she didn't appear for a while. I think they realized that people were tired of so much NTR and they're going to speed up the revenge.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
3,395
Yes, I already saw the new episode, and they changed a lot of things. I think in the novel he's under the bed while they're having sex with his mother, whereas here he's watching it on a screen. Also, in the novel, the villain is the one who deflowers the friend, however, here it seems the main character is going to deflower her, which was something many fans were asking for. So hopefully the only one who never gives in to the villain is the friend. I also think they've already sold out the girlfriend because, as you said, she didn't appear for a while. I think they realized that people were tired of so much NTR and they're going to speed up the revenge.
Or they can do like the novel and made things happen offscreen and tortute him for a little bit and after that he'll wake up for revenge.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
3,395
Right lmao this one is awesome. Gyaru just humiliated douche in front of otaku is just refreshing ngl
Btw my girlfriend was already trained is out and it looks like they change things.
Its the son who is the cuck and watches douche and his mother fuck on his phone, his childhood friend came and it looks like he will take her first time the next chapter if they go with this route.
So i think it wont have 70 or 100 chapter of ntr because i think the chf will bring him back to his senses and his revenge starts from there on.
His girlfriend wasnt shown for many chapters aswell so i think she already got sold.
So we speeding things up.
They did cut a lot of things,they likely did cut the hot springs arc when the mother became devoted and obsessed with the douche.(likely because they had drug things)

And they will likely cut the incest thing because of the korean law,so it likely will reduce the number of chapters until we reach the revenge arc.

The readers really want to the revenge arc start as soon as possible,the excessive NTR is getting tiring and i will only return to read it when the revenge starts.Hella boring story until now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
146
They did cut a lot of things,they likely did cut the hot springs arc when the mother became devoted and obsessed with the douche.(likely because they had drug things)

And they will likely cut the incest thing because of the korean law,so it likely will reduce the number of chapters until we reach the revenge arc.

The readers really want to the revenge arc start as soon as possible,the excessive NTR is getting tiring and i will only return to read it when the revenge starts.Hella boring story until now.
It’s more like the hot spring got changed to a hotel trip because she was so horny. Ig

Honestly I still don’t think it’s his real mother because I guess the incest thing with the mother is really high anticipated.

Yeah the ntr is too long. It’s getting boring real fast. Just go with the revenge now.

Also there is another pornhwa that dropped yesterday I think.
Banging my friends mom the mc saw his friends mother and fell in love with her, he is a creep and pathetic and his friend is a playboy and fucks their teacher and tells him that his mother is his stepmother and that mcs mother is frustrated because she is single.( they talked about single mothers because playboy hears his stepmother masturbate every night)
So he kinda hints that he will fuck mcs mother and mc fucks his.
It’s trash the art is mediocre at best just wanted to let you know maybe there will be no ntr(at least there is no tag for that)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
146
Yes, I already saw the new episode, and they changed a lot of things. I think in the novel he's under the bed while they're having sex with his mother, whereas here he's watching it on a screen. Also, in the novel, the villain is the one who deflowers the friend, however, here it seems the main character is going to deflower her, which was something many fans were asking for. So hopefully the only one who never gives in to the villain is the friend. I also think they've already sold out the girlfriend because, as you said, she didn't appear for a while. I think they realized that people were tired of so much NTR and they're going to speed up the revenge.
Yeah ngl the chf is also the only good character in the story for now. She saw this shit and heard all this shit and still run of to him and didn’t fall for the cheap baits. Hopefully she won’t suffer so much
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
1,202
Yeah ngl the chf is also the only good character in the story for now. She saw this shit and heard all this shit and still run of to him and didn’t fall for the cheap baits. Hopefully she won’t suffer so much
I checked it out a bit after seeing you guys talk about it, just a few random ch, but i don't like it (for now). I'll give it another go when the revenge really kicks in... I can live without these "cuck" chapters that are out lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
407
I checked it out a bit after seeing you guys talk about it, just a few random ch, but i don't like it (for now). I'll give it another go when the revenge really kicks in... I can live without these "cuck" chapters that are out lol
I heard that in the novel version after the mc girlfriend is sold the guy that buys her undoes the brainwashing only to brainwash her all over again and the mc saves the childhood friend before she is completely brainwashed,

The ntr guy gets tortured to death and the mc's mother gets tortured to the point she got her original Personality back and gets a happy end with the mc father and the mc harem in the novel is his girlfriend his childhood friend a Russian woman and his own blood related sister, The creators of the pornwha are the same as the yogurt delivery lady pornwha witch completely changed the plot from the original pornwha
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
Yeah ngl the chf is also the only good character in the story for now. She saw this shit and heard all this shit and still run of to him and didn’t fall for the cheap baits. Hopefully she won’t suffer so much
The childhood friend is the most redeeming aspect of the manhwa; many fans even want her to be safe. Perhaps that's why they'll change the plot from the novel, where she's heavily used by the villain but never completely corrupted. Besides, people are already tired of so much NTR.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
I checked it out a bit after seeing you guys talk about it, just a few random ch, but i don't like it (for now). I'll give it another go when the revenge really kicks in... I can live without these "cuck" chapters that are out lol
At least in the manhwa they're speeding up the revenge; in the novel, the protagonist's humiliations and the NTR are brutal. All the waifus are used in every way possible, and the MC gets the scraps. There are like 150 chapters, and only about 20 are about revenge.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
The creators of the pornwha are the same as the yogurt delivery lady pornwha witch completely changed the plot from the original pornwha
Yes, that's why I think things are going to change here too, and they already are. I think they're letting themselves be guided by the public, and what they want, and what everyone wants now, is for the childhood friend to be safe and for the revenge to accelerate.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
1,202
Did anyone translate the new ch of my wife's secret account? Looks like we got a lot of backstory about the wife...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
Did anyone translate the new ch of my wife's secret account? Looks like we got a lot of backstory about the wife...
Hey bro, from what I understand, Iwabuchi (the villain) and Rika (his wife) have known each other for years. They were like friends with benefits, but they broke up because Rika told him she was going to marry the MC. Since then, the villain has had erectile dysfunction. It's not explained how they met again, and he helped her manage her social media accounts. However, I think the wife started it all. Why? I don't know. I can also theorize that the baby Rika is expecting is the MC's. I suppose she drugged it with the same drug they injected Professor Kiba with when she was almost raped, the one that makes you lose your memories. That's why the MC doesn't remember anything. The video he saw of his wife having sex with someone is him. On the other hand, at the beginning, Professor Kiba confesses that she loves the MC, and he remembers everything that happened in the previous two episodes. I think he realizes that he likes Kiba too.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
1,320
Hey bro, from what I understand, Iwabuchi (the villain) and Rika (his wife) have known each other for years. They were like friends with benefits, but they broke up because Rika told him she was going to marry the MC. Since then, the villain has had erectile dysfunction. It's not explained how they met again, and he helped her manage her social media accounts. However, I think the wife started it all. Why? I don't know. I can also theorize that the baby Rika is expecting is the MC's. I suppose she drugged it with the same drug they injected Professor Kiba with when she was almost raped, the one that makes you lose your memories. That's why the MC doesn't remember anything. The video he saw of his wife having sex with someone is him. On the other hand, at the beginning, Professor Kiba confesses that she loves the MC, and he remembers everything that happened in the previous two episodes. I think he realizes that he likes Kiba too.
Shit, it's a lot to analyze... honestly, I only watch the raws, but would you say the wife has fuck with someone else?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
511
Shit, it's a lot to analyze... honestly, I only watch the raws, but would you say the wife has fuck with someone else?
I think she had sex with two men on her social media account, but she used protection with them. There could have been more since she's a slut. However, there was one time she didn't use protection, and that's the video the MC saw, and where she possibly got pregnant. What's true is that his wife is a slut, but I think the child could be the MC's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top