Grappler Baki - Vol. 32 Ch. 276 - The Ogre's Growls

Contributor
Yeah, wtf is this. Yujiro stopped an earthquake with his bare hands and "is stronger than the entire american military," but he can be taken down by a string net and tranquilizers? Like, if they can do this than surely any government's military can do this. Also we saw him dodging arrows at point blank range. Dude should be able to dodge some sniper fire easily.

Fed-Kun's army
on one hand, the author does hype characters very frequently, more notably during this tournament.
on the other hand, Yujiro himself states that he never expected anyone to have a gun in the koruaken (forgive me if I miswrote that), which made him lower his guard and allowed the hunters to catch him by surprise.
Yujiro's performance on warzones were possible (at least in the story) because he was always on guard and expecting to come into contact with armed combatants.
Here, he was caught by surprise unlike in any other battlefield he's ever set foot on.

Dex-chan lover
wow that was easy. Yuijiro's dad wouldn't have got caught so easily. If it's this easy the US or any other government could easily catch him.

Dex-chan lover
on one hand, the author does hype characters very frequently, more notably during this tournament.
on the other hand, Yujiro himself states that he never expected anyone to have a gun in the koruaken (forgive me if I miswrote that), which made him lower his guard and allowed the hunters to catch him by surprise.
Yujiro's performance on warzones were possible (at least in the story) because he was always on guard and expecting to come into contact with armed combatants.
Here, he was caught by surprise unlike in any other battlefield he's ever set foot on.
You know, I actually can buy into this. It's still lame that it happened. But I can buy into this.

Aggregator gang
lmao, the guy who'd supposedly survive an atomic bomb just went down to tranqs and a net.
Just keep in mind that they could've just killed him instead.

Users who are viewing this thread