Grappler Baki

@KingRagnarok Uh, dude, there are several continuations of this; there won't be additional chapters since this manga was published like... (doing research)... 27 years ago. The continuations got new names when they were collected into tankobon and published as books, hence them being separate on the site.

Though IDK how you read all 348 chapters of this...

If anyone is wondering where the missing chapters are go to yuki(dot)la aor fireden, search for thread subjects and limit the board to /a/. After that search for "Grappler Baki Translations". Be warned, it isn't good quality, the words aren't even on the page, they're in the post, displayed like:
">Ku: Nonstop doping,
>Ku: And nonstop training...
>Ku: Both the body and the drugs surpassed the human,
>Doctor: He's turned away from God's touch!
>Ku: And this is the result!!!"
So it's pretty tedious to read. Definitely isn't up to par with the quality of what's displayed in the chapters that are already on here. Sill better than watching Season 2 though imo.

Group Leader
It should also be noted that those are my translations and that, for the millionth time, we need staff. That is the only(!) reason why my scripts are not yet scanlated. HELP US or try to find people to help us, instead of just walking people to my original drafts and calling it a day, please.

It's tedious to read because you're not reading it on 4chan. Those threads were for the people who would read them on 4chan.
If you don't want the read to stay tedious, get me staff for the team. As things are now, there's just me and the typesetter. Neither one of us is quite suited to redrawing or cleaning. Neither one of us knows how to do those difficult things. And we're both pretty unhappy as a result - we really want to get those chapters out for everyone's sake, but we literally just can't without help.

https://imgur.com/a/s3lmmMV

Banned
[Definitely isn't up to par with the quality of what's displayed in the chapters that are already on here.]

HAHAHAHAHA Onepinguino, finally people can see through your ruse.

oof, I go to the comments just trying to figure out if something happened between 200 and 300.
Instead theres just more scantalation drama.

I havent found the rest of the chapters on another site, so if you came looking here like I did
just keep checking around, im sure they're online somewhere

Dang, I thought the drama would have been over by now.

Also

Provide us with redrawers now or I'll kill myself ; If you ever mark my group as inactive, I will kill myself

Yikes

A new chapter! Hell yeah, this is going in the right direction and one can't wait for more

Power Uploader
where are the anon chapters? Taken down for releases with better quality?

Power Uploader
How long is Ichido Gaychan's ban? Guy has been keeping his mouth shut since 6 months ago. I hope he's banned here for life.

So is this maximum tournament they've talked about in the subsequent baki's going to all make it up?

I accidentally started backwards when reading these but still very interested in the tournament...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so uh, can i just skip this and go for baki? since i don't think anyone is picking this up

Users who are viewing this thread